Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK vps needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK vps needed

Need vps for a few websites.

4 core
4 gig.ram
Whm/cpanel
MIN 50SSD

Must be managed with good support.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Do you have any particular budget in mind ?

What exactly would you like to be managed?

Do you require root access?

• About $30/month.

I don't need root access.

I need support in case something stops working that I can't fix. I'm not a system engineer.. so if email stops working I need someone to talk to to fix. If malware scripts infect the site/server is need help getting it off.

I'm running WordPress sites. Just normal content nothing illegal​. ( Few shops and news sites )

• bersybersy Member

Dave30x said: About $30/month.

You must be kidding... Unmanaged - likely, Managed - unlikely.

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited June 2017

Hey @Dave30x, interested in some high performance NVMe VPS in UK? 4Cores+4GB+50GB NVMe Disk @ $14/Month

https://manager.vmhaus.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=32

You could bring in your own cPanel License, and we'll perform the initial setup and provide basic managed support ;)

Network Test: http://lg.lon.vmhaus.com

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Dave30x said: I need support in case something stops working that I can't fix. I'm not a system engineer.. so if email stops working I need someone to talk to to fix. If malware scripts infect the site/server is need help getting it off.

In that case, you're probably looking for Shared Hosting instead of a Managed VPS.

Thanked by 1bersy

@brueggus said:

Dave30x said: I need support in case something stops working that I can't fix. I'm not a system engineer.. so if email stops working I need someone to talk to to fix. If malware scripts infect the site/server is need help getting it off.

In that case, you're probably looking for Shared Hosting instead of a Managed VPS.

Fully managed would do, but anyone serious wouldn't work for $7 a month. License costs $11, OP wants not the smallest VM, not much left for someone to monitor, manage, respond to tickets with questions, etc.

• Shared hosting is not an option. It's too slow.

• What can be offered for $30/month with cpanel

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2017

4 Core, 4 GB Ram, 50 GB SSD + Managed support for 34,49£ without cpanel license that is. I think this is as close as you can get. They apparently offer you cpanel at a cheap price tag so why not contact them? I couldnt make out that price tag though :P

Edit: Nvm it's an additional 9,99£/mo so not so cheap acctually

https://www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk/vps-hosting

@Dave30x said:
    What can be offered for $30/month with cpanel

If youre willing to increase your budget to $35/Month, ill do 4Cores + 4Gb DDr4 + 50Gb NVMe Disk + cPanel VPS & WHM License.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2017

@vmhaus said:

@Dave30x said:

If youre willing to increase your budget to $35/Month, ill do 4Cores + 4Gb DDr4 + 50Gb NVMe Disk + cPanel VPS & WHM License.

Go with this. You wont find any better! Dont easily trust the managed hosting offers on some other forum (where A2 hosting and the likes advertise) many of these are not as good as they may look on first glance.

Thanked by 1vmhaus

@vmhaus said:

@Dave30x said:

Fully managed ?

@Clouvider said:

@vmhaus said:

@Dave30x said:

Fully managed ?

First time OS setup, cPanel & WHM Setup, OS patches and kernel upgrades, we will also support incase of anything breaks within the OS. Does not include CPanel Domains, User Account, Email support.

@vmhaus said:

@Clouvider said:

@vmhaus said:

@Dave30x said:

Fully managed ?

First time OS setup, cPanel & WHM Setup, OS patches and kernel upgrades, we will also support incase of anything breaks within the OS. Does not include CPanel Domains, User Account, Email support.

So that doesn't fulfil the OP's request.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2017

Going with that you might consider what I mentioned earlier:

4 Core, 4 GB Ram, 50 GB SSD + Managed support for 34,49£ without cpanel license that is. I think this is as close as you can get. They apparently offer you cpanel at a cheap price tag so why not contact them? I couldnt make out that price tag though :P

Edit: Nvm it's an additional 9,99£/mo so not so cheap acctually

https://www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk/vps-hosting

Thanked by 1vmhaus

@Clouvider said:

@vmhaus said:

@Clouvider said:

@vmhaus said:

@Dave30x said:

Fully managed ?

So that doesn't fulfil the OP's request.

For that price, Im doing the best i could. Its up to the OP to decide ;)

• bersybersy Member

Clouvider said: So that doesn't fulfil the OP's request.

If long-lasting LET providers don't follow requests on a regular basis why should VMHaus does.