Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a DMCA Ignored Storage VPS (1TB, Offshore) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a DMCA Ignored Storage VPS (1TB, Offshore)

2»

Comments

• lionlion Member

@mikewazar said:
    You sure?

Yes, i encountered it before, a quick search Google search describes some cases of this problem too.

• @lion said:

@mikewazar said:
    You sure?

Yes, i encountered it before, a quick search Google search describes some cases of this problem too.

Will do a test later today and see - if I'm wrong I guess I've just been lucky not getting any DMCA requests.

• williewillie Member
    edited June 2017

Thanked by 1Xavers
  • mR12mR12 Member

@mikewazar said:

@mR12 said:

@Aidan said:

mR12 said: Now, do you have any suggestions for me?

Do you have to receive DMCA reports? Isn't it feasible & less stressful for all parties involved if you rather used a VPN or a Socks5 proxy?

The material we will be uploading will be reported by DMCA. And, can you explain more about a VPN/proxy? I have not heard these things in the context of DMCA ignored storage. Thanks

If you're hosting these torrent:
    I would get a cheap as fuck Kimsufi, sigh a Private Internet Access account and use their SOCKS5 on Deluge. Your server's IP should not be exposed and PIA doesn't care about DMCA on their service.

If you're hosting via http:
    Cloudflare.

A combination of the above can be applied to most hosting situations for cheap. If you're looking for something more "professional" be prepared to spend some $$$.

Thanks for giving me substantive answer. I will be looking into this. As for the other comments about the price, I guess that I will have to expand my budget. But who said I had to start big? LET is a place for cheap providers. I hope you see why I had to start my budget low. Thanks to all who gave me things to think about!

• @mikewazar said:

@lion said:

@mikewazar said:
    You sure?

Will do a test later today and see - if I'm wrong I guess I've just been lucky not getting any DMCA requests.

I have been unable to verify your claim and my IP remains hidden.

• AidanAidan Member
    edited June 2017

@mikewazar said:
    I have been unable to verify your claim and my IP remains hidden.

Deluge is fine, they had a ip leak incident due to libtorrent for a while in ~2014/5

• lionlion Member

@Aidan said:
    Deluge is fine, they had a ip leak incident due to libtorrent for a while in ~2014/5

http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/timeline?from=2017-04-12T10:31:21Z&precision=second

• @lion said:

@Aidan said:

http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/timeline?from=2017-04-12T10:31:21Z&precision=second

Have you personally tested it with the latest version of Deluge?

• DiggDigitalDiggDigital Member, Host Rep

DMCA Ignored in our Russian VPS

• Novogora. Ecksdee