Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CycloneServers.net | KVM | SEA | NC | LAX | Dedicated |Windows| Starting at 3/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CycloneServers.net | KVM | SEA | NC | LAX | Dedicated |Windows| Starting at 3/m

Fellex76Fellex76 Member
edited June 2017 in Offers

How's it going folks! Cyclone Servers has been in business since 2013 and we are still going strong, as strong as Doomfist some say BUT at least we have been released and we aren't going to keep you waiting. We take our hosting business seriously and only want to offer our customers the best services possible to dot this we have been recently upgrading our hardware and networking equipment ready to offer the best we can. Test out our network with these IPs!

NETWORK INFORMATION:
Seattle WA

Test IPV4:207.244.151.5

Looking Glass:lg-seawa.cycloneservers.net
North Carolina

Test IPv4: 192.198.92.170

Los Angeles

Test IPv4: 204.152.203.232

Test IPv4 (ASIA):66.212.29.254

We provide a money back guarantee within 3 days so if you are not satisfied, you may request a refund within 3 days of your purchase! Must have a valid reason for a refund. No refunds on bitcoin!. All our VPSes have full root management, each customer is given full root access to their KVM virtual machine. We will handle hardware and network issues for free. Full management is available for an extra charge (must inquire). We do have some

Promo Code: JUNE20LET (Save 23.25% Off on KVM 1 and KVM 2

Checkout these delicious KVM VPSes. Topped with excellent customer service.

KVM - 512MB LET PLAN

1 vCPU Cores

10 GB Disk Storage

512 MB RAM

1TB Bandwidth

100 uplink

North Carolina, Seattle ,Los Angeles

Only $3.00/mo Where can you order? Here

KVM 1 PLAN

2 vCPU Cores

30 GB Disk Storage

1 GB RAM

2 TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

/64 IPv6

1Gbps uplink

Only $3.84/mo
Where can you order? Here

KVM 2 PLAN

4 vCPU Cores
(LET Only)
45GB Disk Storage

2GB RAM

2TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

/64 IPv6

1Gbps uplink

Only $5.76/mo

LET - Windows Plan

2 vCPU Cores

50GB Disk Storage

2GB RAM

4TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 Address

/64 IPv6

1Gbps uplink

Seattle or Los Angeles

Only $7.00/mo

[ Dedicated Servers ]

Server:Dell 2xL5420

Bandwidth:10TB / 1GBPS

Ram:16GB

Storage:2x1TB

IP:/29

$45.00/mo Where can you order? Here

Server:Intel Atom D525

Bandwidth:20TB / 100 MBPS

Ram:4GB

Storage:500 GB

IP:/29

Los Angeles

$25.00/mo Where can you order? Here

[Extras]

• Now accepting CC.
  • Additional IPv4 addresses are just $2.00/month additional.
  • We are willing to create custom plans or upgrade individual specifications (such as disk space) for an additional fee.
  • Server backups, we backup your server so let us know if you need a restore and we can see what we can do.
  • We own ALL our own hardware. With our Seattle server being a 64 core server!

Please let us know if you have any questions. You can submit a ticket to reach a sales rep here: Click Here to Contact Support/Sales

Thank you!!

Comments

• brycebryce Member
    edited June 2017

Careful of this hoster. They force-migrated all their LA VPSs to Seatle and didn't even announce this to all their clients. Now they offer LA again...

• CronusCronus Member

@bryce said:
    Careful of this hoster. They force-migrated all their LA VPSs to Seatle and didn't even announce this to all their clients. Now they offer LA again...

proof or just angry kid? im with them in seattle, nice server so far.

• JonesJones Member
    edited June 2017

@bryce said:

The same encounter, you said right

Poor service attitude and There are no notifications
    migrated

• @Jones said:

@bryce said:

The same encounter, you said right

Poor service attitude and There are no notifications
    migrated

We can offer you both free VPS's for 6 months in any location. DM me

• edited June 2017

No problem with WC or EC USA locations, any issues are solved very quickly (even self-inflicted wounds) and I get very fast responses to any questions or problems. Service has even been upgraded since I bought my KVM and dedi's.

Edit: I should add that I use an email address that doesn't bounce so I get notifications.

• youthyouth Member

@bryce said:

The same encounter,Poor service attitude。

• @bryce said:

What the name of your vps company?

• brycebryce Member
    edited June 2017

Angry (former) customer. Look at @youth comment, not being the only one. They advertised big with "direct CN2" and then figured out it was to expensive. It makes me angry that they moved everyone to Seattle and then once again offer the LA location.

edit: Also, they just pm'ed me to get me to shut up. I won't.

• Fellex76Fellex76 Member
    edited June 2017

Hi, @bryce, from your complaints, it seems that you have missed our notification about our location migration. The notification was sent out to the email that you provided when signing up. I would like to check if we can perhaps investigate why the notification never took place and add account credit as necessary. Please PM me the email associated with your account, and I can investigate why the announcement was never received and see what can be changed to avoid this in the future.

As a gesture of goodwill, we will add 3 months onto a new VPS with the same specifications on your account

• SnickertasticSnickertastic Member
    edited June 2017

@bryce said:
    Angry (former) customer. Look at @youth comment, not being the only one. They advertised big with "direct CN2" and then figured out it was to expensive. It makes me angry that they moved everyone to Seattle and then once again offer the LA location.

edit: Also, they just pm'ed me to get me to shut up. I won't.

Of course bryce won't answer my question. I think it's so cute he cares about cycloneservers so much he has to post his personal thoughts. It's not dating site I know you've had long term relationship with cyclone it's time to move on. Anytime you want to talk hit me up I here for you.