Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Blesta Owned License
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Blesta Owned License

DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2017 in Requests

Looking for Blesta owned license.

Must be usable for external IP. Post your offer If you have Blesta license.

Branded/Unbranded (Any)

Comments

• Blesta is a good billing system, it is very open to developer and you can custom every single part of the interface, I like that, but the pitty is that they do not support Alipay payment gateway, so I have to go back to WHMCS.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@overclock said:
    Blesta is a good billing system, it is very open to developer and you can custom every single part of the interface, I like that, but the pitty is that they do not support Alipay payment gateway, so I have to go back to WHMCS.

Pay someone to integrate alipayent for you and save the mothly whmcs fee

• rumi4rumi4 Member

Looking for Blesta owned license too.

• kh81kh81 Member

@overclock said:
    Blesta is a good billing system, it is very open to developer and you can custom every single part of the interface, I like that, but the pitty is that they do not support Alipay payment gateway, so I have to go back to WHMCS.

If you're trying to serve Chinese customers, you should be good with Bitcoin and/or WeChat Pay.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

you are looking for Blesta owned license when you could get them from licensecart(sadly there the cheapest we know of)...we are a reseller of blesta licenses though but don't think we have the ability to sell blesta owned licenses without talking to Paul at Blesta about enabling that on our reseller account.

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • @kh81 said:

@overclock said:

If you're trying to serve Chinese customers, you should be good with Bitcoin and/or WeChat Pay.

No, Alipay will be enough, Wepay will make it super easy to buy a VPS, that can cause many trouble ,

you may face some customers who dont even know how to connect SSH .

You will have to explain every part of Linux to them or they will scream like "you liar! stole my momey and give me something useless!"

• @kh81 I am Chinese so I know Chinese very well, there are a huge amount of people, who dont even know what "SSH" is , come to buy your stuff and you have to teach them everything,from SSH connect to "vi cd rm chmod nginx apache mysql", that will drive you crazy.

I will NEVER NEVER NEVER use Wepay.