Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small(ish) UK Dedicated Needed..
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Small(ish) UK Dedicated Needed..

iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran
edited June 2017 in Requests

Currently looking for the following in the UK... (EU acceptable, but UK preferred)

• Quad Core (minimum) processor
  • 2x 120GB SSD (or higher if possible) in RAID 1
  • 8-16GB RAM
  • 5TB BW max, a couple will probably do fine though

My budget is really anywhere from £15-50 per month for UK, slightly under that for other EU areas.

Would be ideal if it was possible to add another drive in the future to this server (storage drive) for added cost of course.

Thanks!

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

More than happy to help @iKeyZ let me find a good deal for you. Updates to follow.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • @Clouvider said:
    More than happy to help @iKeyZ let me find a good deal for you. Updates to follow.

That's on our great ★★MPLS-TE, Juniper based network ★ ★ (MX480, MX240, MX104- TRIO Chipset based fabric) with geographically dispersed routing sites across London. See

★★★ http://bgp.he.net/AS62240 ★★★

We transit with ★Level3★, ★NTT★, ★GTT★, ★Telia★, ★Cogent★, have a premium private peering to ★★★Liberty Global EU Networks★★★ (Virgin Media included) and peer with likes of ★★★★BT, Sky UK, TalkTalk, AA ISP★★★ and others via ★★LINX★★.

Thanked by 2Yura quick
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@iKeyZ
    If Bulgaria is an option for you, I can do Dual Quad Xeons (L5630 or better) with 2x120GB SSD, 16 gigs of RAM and 5TB on Gbit port at 35 EUR per month, as a limited time special. Upgrades possible at any time.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran
    edited June 2017

@Clouvider said:

Thank you, looking forward to hearing your offer. :-)

@GenjiSwitchPls I'm more than familiar with @Clouvider 's network as I am a previous customer. :)

@AlexBarakov Thank you for the offer, that's very tempting. WIll let you know shortly :-)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@iKeyZ If you find one for £15, let me know, I'll eat that shit up.

Speak to @Infinity and see what he can do for you. Highly recommended.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran
    edited June 2017

@Nekki said:
    @iKeyZ If you find one for £15, let me know, I'll eat that shit up.

Speak to @Infinity and see what he can do for you. Highly recommended.

It was slightly optimistic, but you never know! Will do if I get an offer for that...

And I'd be open to offers from @Infinity if there is any. :-)

• daveeedaveee Member

e3-1230v3, 16GB RAM, 2x120GB SSD, 5TB bandwidth for 40£