Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need low end dedicated server with 50 ipv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need low end dedicated server with 50 ipv4

I'm looking for something like this located in USA

16gb DDR4 - 250gb HD minimum - 50 useable ipvs in minimum 2 c-classes

I don't really need email so port 25 can be blocked. I want to keep it at max $50.

Thanks

Comments

• Need some new kicks??

• graphicgraphic Member
    edited June 2017

Go with the first dedi from ovh (ca location) for 65$ and order yourself 50 extra IP's with onetime payment.

• @graphic said:
    Go with the first dedi from ovh (ca location) for 65$ and order yourself 50 extra IP's with onetime payment.

That sounds like a plan.. Thank you!

• YuraYura Member

@graphic said:

Stop encouraging them.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited June 2017

DeleriousX said: 16gb DDR4

That is lowend since when? DDR4 means Ryzen or Skylake/Kaby Lake which itself will not be 50$ alone lol, without any IPs...

• DeleriousXDeleriousX Member
    edited June 2017

@William said:
    That is lowend since when? DDR4 means Ryzen or Skylake/Kaby Lake which itself will not be 50$ alone lol, without any IPs...

If OVH can offer dedicated with 32GB DDR4 for $65, then I'm pretty sure someone out there can offer 16GB DDR4 for $50. One time payment in addition to that for IPs is fine with me and it is lowend in my book (price wise)..

• DeleriousX said: One time payment in addition to that for IPs is fine with me

Unless you are extremely large IPs are not one time for anyone, including datacenters.

But sure, i try to meet that - 15EUR one time per IP. Server with 16GB DDR4 at 50$/mo. EU location.

DeleriousX said: If OVH can offer dedicated with 32GB DDR4 for $65

Why exactly are you not using OVH then?

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

OVH may have violated him.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

The percentage of hosts that offer 1-time payments for IP's is very small, I only know of 2 personally.

So I really don't imagine anyone offering you a 16GB dedi/VPS with 50 IP's for $50, that is beyond lowend imo.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

DeleriousX said: I'm looking for something like this located in USA

Hate to break it to you, but Nike is long since wise to these plans...not sure they're blocking all datacenter IPs yet but I imagine it's coming soon. All they need is to subscribe to the same list Netflix uses.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

AnthonySmith said: So I really don't imagine anyone offering you a 16GB dedi/VPS with 50 IP's for $50, that is beyond lowend imo.

It can be done in charity hosting maybe

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:
    The percentage of hosts that offer 1-time payments for IP's is very small, I only know of 2 personally.

So I really don't imagine anyone offering you a 16GB dedi/VPS with 50 IP's for $50, that is beyond lowend imo.

When that ends it's going to be a complete meltdown on the forums, even after everyone warned them it was going to happen.

Francisco

• Triple your budget and you might be able to get one.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Francisco said: When that ends it's going to be a complete meltdown on the forums, even after everyone warned them it was going to happen.

Francisco

yep, I recon 12 - 18 months we will pretty much see the end of OVH LET hosts

• Francisco said: When that ends it's going to be a complete meltdown on the forums, even after everyone warned them it was going to happen.

Something something charging MRC for IPs.... not like it did not happen before at OVH :)

@William said:

Francisco said: When that ends it's going to be a complete meltdown on the forums, even after everyone warned them it was going to happen.

Something something charging MRC for IPs.... not like it did not happen before at OVH :)

Flippin' floppin'. They were free (?), then a small one time, then recurring, then a higher one time again. Did I miss one?

Francisco

@AnthonySmith said:

Francisco

yep, I recon 12 - 18 months we will pretty much see the end of OVH LET hosts

Depends on the IP price, but it'll be hard for vendors to compete with direct OVH at that point. Going to lead to a lot of oversold nodes.

Francisco