Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[DGCHost.Net] - Standard SSD KVM & Asia China Route SSD OpenVZ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[DGCHost.Net] - Standard SSD KVM & Asia China Route SSD OpenVZ

admsamadmsam Member

Founded on 2011, Digicore Limited is a leading technology company specializing in Network Solutions. DGCHost is our latest division that deals in providing clients high quality and affordable we hosting solutions. The division was set up in August 2016 and within 4 months it had acquired more than one thousand clients. Such an achievement within a short period of time after it was launched is a clear testament of DGCHost’s commitment to providing clients with the best web hosting solutions in the industry. DGCHost has its main set up point at Singapore Equinix and Coresite LA with network improvement.

SKVM - SPECIAL

CPU: 1 vCpu

RAM: 256MB

HDD: 10GB SSD

Port Speed: 100Mbps

Data Transfer: 500GB

50 Units Available Only

Price: USD10.50/Quarterly

Order HERE

P/S: Only For New Customer, existing customer or return customer is not eligible to order this package. Any paypal / alipay ID that used to made payment before, will not eligible to order too. Termination of account "WITHOUT ANY REFUND" if any violation of this term.

Features:

SSD in Raid 10 Array

Dedicated 100Mbps Port Speed

Direct Connection with CN2 / CU

Test IP: PM

SKVM - 01

RAM: 512MB

HDD: 20GB SSD

Data Transfer: 1000GB

Price: USD5.00/Month

Order HERE

Features:

SSD in Raid 10 Array

Direct Connection with CN2 / CU

ASIA CR KVM - SPECIAL

RAM: 256MB

HDD: 10GB SSD

Data Transfer: 150GB

50 Units Available Only

Price: USD12.00/Quarterly

Order Here

P/S: Only For New Customer, existing customer or return customer is not eligible to order this package. Any paypal / alipay ID that used to made payment before, will not eligible to order too. Termination of account "WITHOUT ANY REFUND" if any violation of this term.

Features:

SSD in Raid 10 Array

China Direct Via PCCW and Singtel

Comments

• Good speed, nice service, fast ticket!

• That Asia KVM can you do BGP sessions on it?

• admsamadmsam Member

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    That Asia KVM can you do BGP sessions on it?

yes。 we can

• admsamadmsam Member

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

forget to said additional 4 ip charge for /30 is required.

• @admsam said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

So an IPv6 BGP session with my own ASN is possible on that VM?

• admsamadmsam Member

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@admsam said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

it must be ipv4 only or ipv4 & ipv6

• @admsam said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@admsam said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

So I must announce a /24 and a /48 min? I don't understand why I must have IPv4 to run BGP session.

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Why would you need a public /30 to do bgp session while you can just use private ranges for the bgp session.

• admsamadmsam Member

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@admsam said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@admsam said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

So I must announce a /24 and a /48 min? I don't understand why I must have IPv4 to run BGP session.

because we need additional profit on this kind of addon services. we can allow you only ipv6, but we will still charge you 4*ipv6. if you.have bgp on ipv4, we will only charge ipv4, ipv6 give for free

• admsamadmsam Member

@vmhaus said:
    Why would you need a public /30 to do bgp session while you can just use private ranges for the bgp session.

profit purpose. we give free bgp with 4 ip purchase

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@admsam said:

@vmhaus said:

profit purpose. we give free bgp with 4 ip purchase

I understand, why not just advertise it as monthly bgp fees, instead of wasting /30 v4 spaces? Btw, do i pay /30 Ipv4 monthtly or one time fee? Im interested to grt one.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

admsam said: profit purpose. we give free bgp with 4 ip purchase

I'll gladly pay a few quid in setup fees for a v6 session, I'm not going to pay to waste ip space or a monthly fee, because there shouldn't be one.

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • admsamadmsam Member

@Rhys said:

admsam said: profit purpose. we give free bgp with 4 ip purchase

I'll gladly pay a few quid in setup fees for a v6 session, I'm not going to pay to waste ip space or a monthly fee, because there shouldn't be one.

this is our company policy

• If you add purely a setup fee or a small (I mean small) fee around £5 setup (LoveServers does this) or around £2.50 monthly I'd be happy to pay that.

Wasting IPv4 purely for a BGP session is absurd in these days

Thanked by 2vmhaus wusel
  • admsamadmsam Member

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    If you add purely a setup fee or a small (I mean small) fee around £5 setup (LoveServers does this) or around £2.50 monthly I'd be happy to pay that.

Our company policy required USD20 recurring to establish BGP. I would recommend you to look for @gigsgigs

i remember that they offer free bgp session. They have node at HK, SG and MY

• @admsam said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    If you add purely a setup fee or a small (I mean small) fee around £5 setup (LoveServers does this) or around £2.50 monthly I'd be happy to pay that.

Our company policy required USD20 recurring to establish BGP. I would recommend you to look for @gigsgigs

Good luck with your venture you have lost around 3-6 customers who were interested. 20 USD monthly is absurd for BGP.

• admsamadmsam Member

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@admsam said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

Good luck with your venture you have lost around 3-6 customers who were interested. 20 USD monthly is absurd for BGP.

Thanks for your advise。

• bash99bash99 Member

Hi, I wanna to know Does "SKVM - 01" Inbound traffic counted in 1000GB bandwidth limits ?

• admsamadmsam Member

@bash99 said:
    Hi, I wanna to know Does "SKVM - 01" Inbound traffic counted in 1000GB bandwidth limits ?

Its count as in and out