Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clickcloudit.com - SSD/NVME/DDOS Protected, Starting @ $0.004/h Or $2.88/m [CA][FR]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Clickcloudit.com - SSD/NVME/DDOS Protected, Starting @ $0.004/h Or $2.88/m [CA][FR]

clickclouditclickcloudit Member
edited June 2017 in Offers

Clickcloudit.com a Space Tech, inc Company.

Please check out our FAQ page for a more complete information about us: FAQ

The following plans are available including windows (plan 3 and up) at no extra charge.

We developed our very own full fledged cloud infrastructure designed with you in mind!

Key Advantages:

• Hourly Billing
  • Deploy in seconds, online 24/7
  • Automatic Backups
  • Snapshots
  • User Friendly Control Panel
  • 100% SSD/NVME
  • Cloudlet live stats
  • Free Windows 2012/2016 on plans 3 and up
  • 100% KVM

Cloudlet 1

• 1 CPU Core
  • 20GB - SSD DISK
  • 1TB - DATA TRANSFER
  • 786MB / RAM
  • Price - $0.004/h or $2.88/m
  • Order Now

Cloudlet 2

• 1 CPU Core
  • 30GB - SSD DISK
  • 2TB - DATA TRANSFER
  • 1GB / RAM
  • Price - $0.006/h or $4.32/m
  • Order Now

We accept Credit Cards, Paypal, Bitcoin and Ethereum through CoinBase

Coupon Code: During setup of your billing please use code: LET1. Add $10 and get $10 on us!

Speed Test

General Terms and Conditions

Pricing and billing FAQ

Privacy FAQ

Any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask me here, pm, contact, or open a support ticket in our portal.

Comments

• The following plans are available including windows (plan 3 and up) at no extra charge.

&

Free Windows 2012/2016 on plans 3 and up

Please remove as plan 3+ dont qualify for LET pricing.

We developed our very own full fledged cloud infrastructure designed with you in mind!

No you use OVH.

Deploy in seconds, online 24/7

Are you offering a 100% uptime SLA with downtime credits?

Your ToS is copied from OVH.

Your privacy FAQ is copied from DigitalOcean.

I've already seen one of your offer threads removed the past week. Please go and fix these issues then return. There is nothing wrong just reselling OVH NVMe others have done an amazing job the difference is they sells whats on the tin and don't make up "cloud" shit and copy and paste ToS & FAQs

• edited June 2017

Just ran a speed test to your CA speed test.

They are lies running a cmd ping gives this.

Plus 15mbit download? I'm on 100mbit

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2017

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    Just ran a speed test to your CA speed test.

They are lies running a cmd ping gives this.

Plus 15mbit download? I'm on 100mbit

It's fine in Canada. Keep in mind that it highly depends on routing and peering ^

EDIT: Just realized the scope of what I said. Bad network = bad peering = shitty host. Ignore what I just said :)

• clickcloudit said: Coupon Code: During setup of your billing please use code: LET1. Add $10 and get $10 on us!

Do we need deposit first?

• @GenjiSwitchPls said:

The following plans are available including windows (plan 3 and up) at no extra charge.

&

No you use OVH.

I've already seen one of your offer threads removed the past week. Please go and fix these issues then return. There is nothing wrong just reselling OVH NVMe others have done an amazing job the difference is they sells whats on the tin and don't make up "cloud" shit and copy and paste ToS & FAQs
    @GenjiSwitchPls said:

&

No you use OVH.

Huh, there is absolutely nothing to fix. I am not a ovh reseller, we developed our own control panel and billing system, unlike you (or whoever you promote on your signature) using whmcs, we can add any node from any provider to our stock. You can't charge hourly. No snapshots or backups. Regarding "Copied Terms" they fit my needs, they don't have to fit yours.

Regarding plan 3. We are not offering it at all. Just because am letting you know i have windows doesn't mean am offering it.

Yes my SLA is 100% if your cloudlet is down 1 hour you will receive proper reimburse.

There is obviously something wrong with your connection

i pay for 60mbps and get over 70. I suggest you call your provider....

They are lies running a cmd ping gives this. (you just have a bad connection buddy. Call your ISP)

• clickclouditclickcloudit Member
    edited June 2017

@Aluminat said:

clickcloudit said: Coupon Code: During setup of your billing please use code: LET1. Add $10 and get $10 on us!

Do we need deposit first?

Hi, Aluminat

Yes, we work as credit basis. You can add as little as $5 to start, however the offer we match currently is $10.

• @clickitcloud how is it possible to get 58ms ping to NA from UK? Not possible.

Your terms are copied and pasted and I am unsure but @jarland may take action. You shouldnt even mention plans outside the price range. I have vmhaus in my description I am a client and it works. He doesnt do shite like this.

"We developed our very own full fledged cloud infrastructure designed with you in mind!" Your network infrastructure is OVH, not custom.

edited June 2017

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    @clickitcloud how is it possible to get 58ms ping to NA from UK? Not possible.

Your terms are copied and pasted and I am unsure but @jarland may take action. You shouldnt even mention plans outside the price range. I have vmhaus in my description I am a client and it works. He doesnt do shite like this.

"We developed our very own full fledged cloud infrastructure designed with you in mind!" Your network infrastructure is OVH, not custom.

I am in Florida USA not UK, and i get that ping, have you tried http://europes1st.clickcloudit.com/ ? for sure is closer to UK.

My current network is OVH, again did you even read what i wrote? i can add any node from any datacenter to my stock, but will not until i find something that fit my customer's need. You clearly said i am a reseller, that is a lie and you are literally attacking my company for no reason. There is thousands of providers you can pick from, don't need to like or even check mine.

Is VMhaus a legally registered company? i searched UK company directory and no VMHaus Ltd shows up. I also checked they don't charge TAX and that is illegal if the company is registered in UK or in any European country. No address? they are a GHOST and that is the kind of company (if you can call it that) disappears overnight. Need to go on? i am hoping @jarland takes action indeed

• Vmhaus isn't UK location. let's ignore VMHaus this is about you and your shit.

UK<>CA should be 100ms not 60. That's a problem. You need to fix that.

You copied and pasted other ToS. That's shit. I'm unsure on DigitalOceans stance on that but I doubt it's great.

You join LET don't get your provider tag in time complain publically (this should stop you from getting a tag) and then make an offer which is removed by admins for being dodgy. And now we have this load of shit.

Copy pasta articles. Claiming own infrastructure when it's OVH. Talks about plans not in LET budget and claims 100% uptime

Okay I think we've all had enough

edited June 2017

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    Vmhaus isn't UK location. let's ignore VMHaus this is about you and your shit.

UK<>CA should be 100ms not 60. That's a problem. You need to fix that.

Not sure what are you claiming here? UK>CA should be 100ms? when did i said it was 60ms? i guess you can't read. I'll tell you again, i am in Florida United States of America perhaps why i get 50ms. I don't see any 60ms anywhere in this post but what you are making up. So clear this up.

You copied and pasted other ToS. That's shit. I'm unsure on DigitalOceans stance on that but I doubt it's great.

? are term and conditions copyright able? ok....

You join LET don't get your provider tag in time complain publically (this should stop you from getting a tag) and then make an offer which is removed by admins for being dodgy. And now we have this load of shit.

My last offer was removed because i offered plans that didn't fit the rules. Dodgy? can you elaborate? what is exactly is dodgy about my offers?

Copy pasta articles. Claiming own infrastructure when it's OVH. Talks about plans not in LET budget and claims 100% uptime

What article is copied? link?
    Your affiliates in your signature (should be removed, they are a joke of a fake companies) use WHMCS and Virtualizor. i created my own, and that is what i mean by infrastructure, i can use OVH as well as any provider we see fit. The control panel is mine, i can charge hourly, and many other stuff OVH can NOT do.

Okay I think we've all had enough

Called you out? Yes, you should stop attacking companies and promoting fake ones. That's what you should do.

• Check my second post your speed test claims 60ms but CMD shows 100ms. That's a problem. That is in correct.

Copying and pasting a legal document wrote by other providers is dodgy and doesn't look good.

Not reading the rules and posting outside our ranges is dodgy. Period.

Your Privacy FAQ article is copied and pasted.

The company in my signature is registered in Malaysia by @vmhaus he provides NVMe VPSes I don't care for WHMCS Virtualizor it works ramnode uses WHMCS and SolusVM that works and they have been top provider.

You create your own panel but can't make your own ToS or privacy FAQ? Nice meme.

I've had enough of your crap because you contribute nothing to LET but shit. I at least provide shit posting

Thanked by 1ucxo
    edited June 2017

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    Check my second post your speed test claims 60ms but CMD shows 100ms. That's a problem. That is in correct.

Copying and pasting a legal document wrote by other providers is dodgy and doesn't look good.

The company in my signature is registered in Malaysia by @vmhaus he provides NVMe VPSes I don't care for WHMCS Virtualizor it works ramnode uses WHMCS and SolusVM that works and they have been top provider.

You create your own panel but can't make your own ToS or privacy FAQ? Nice meme.

I've had enough of your crap because you contribute nothing to LET but shit. I at least provide shit posting

i agree, go find something better to do....

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@clickcloudit said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    Check my second post your speed test claims 60ms but CMD shows 100ms. That's a problem. That is in correct.

i agree, go find something better to do....

I find it very unprofessional and childish by pulling in another provider when someone is asking/commenting about your services. There is no where i mentioned that vmhaus is registered in UK.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • hzrhzr Member

i'm confused, why are you bringing vmhaus up into any of this? i don't use either of you guys, but .. why?