Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Mailserver stack to use these days? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which Mailserver stack to use these days?

2»

Comments

• @oneilonline said: Yes, Comcast still uses Zimbra, and has since the beginning. I too was surprised to see them using it. Probably what keeps Zimbra afloat. Is Zimbra dead now!?!

Why would you think that it's dead? It's probably more popular now than it ever was.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@oneilonline said:
    Zimbra!?! Wow that's a blast from the past. Great product, but haven't seen it in a loooong time. Yes, a RAM hog, but was quick to setup and maintain, and relatively cheap compared to other exchange alternatives out there.

Yes, Comcast still uses Zimbra, and has since the beginning. I too was surprised to see them using it. Probably what keeps Zimbra afloat. Is Zimbra dead now!?!

Postfix/Dovecot/MariaDB/RSpamd is my preference now. Easy config, Speedy, and easy to tie into any webmail/portal/website for a customized front end.

Zimbra seems to have many big customers. I dont think they are going down any time soon.
    We use Zimbra btw, and it seems to be updated often.