Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


web designer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

web designer?

dwtbfdwtbf Member

I'm looking for a web designer for my open source project as a landing page , is there anyone who can or know good template to use for landing/info page ? i give credit in readme & on homepage if you can help

Comments

  • you could use GRAV for your landing page..

    Thanked by 1NANO
  • imokimok Member

    You can post the repo and we can contribute to it.

  • There are a crazy amount of freelance web designers on various forums and freelance websites. Just not on LET. I don't think there is any need for me to link any. Seriously, nearly every forum has a subforum for web design.

  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

    There are many landing page designs that would suit your needs, and for free. Minimal editing required.

  • @dwtbf said:
    I'm looking for a web designer for my open source project as a landing page , is there anyone who can or know good template to use for landing/info page ? i give credit in readme & on homepage if you can help

    Yes?

  • There are so many free landing page as packs on plugins if you don't lazy to search it. Or try looking "landing page site:githubdot"

  • @dwtbf said:
    I'm looking for a web designer for my open source project as a landing page , is there anyone who can or know good template to use for landing/info page ? i give credit in readme & on homepage if you can help

    Check our portfolio
    https://www.tranzmedia.com/portfolio/

    If you are interested please open a support ticket to [email protected]

  • JamesKJamesK Member

    You should also once lookout freelance platform such as fiverr, elance etc. to get web designer as per your requirement. At fiverr the minimum price for any service starts from only $5.

  • @JamesK said:
    You should also once lookout freelance platform such as fiverr, elance etc. to get web designer as per your requirement. At fiverr the minimum price for any service starts from only $5.

    You didn't include the fact that Fiverr is made of people who CARE and all want to provide the BEST service for a mere $5. (not incl. fees + commission)

    I'm not saying that all work is bad, but 99% of them rip templates and modify some text for the $5.

    Thanked by 1dwtbf
  • JamesKJamesK Member

    @doghouch said:

    @JamesK said:
    You should also once lookout freelance platform such as fiverr, elance etc. to get web designer as per your requirement. At fiverr the minimum price for any service starts from only $5.

    You didn't include the fact that Fiverr is made of people who CARE and all want to provide the BEST service for a mere $5. (not incl. fees + commission)

    I'm not saying that all work is bad, but 99% of them rip templates and modify some text for the $5.

    Yes, that's true. But fiverr is one of them, you should try mentioned other platforms too.

Sign In or Register to comment.