Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net Server clean up
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net Server clean up

Looks like Online.net has cleaned up it's server page, lots of servers gone missing off it.

I think new servers are coming maybe? Anyone know? :)

https://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server#anchor-storage

Thanked by 1hanoi

Comments

• Dedi ST48 2017 just come this morning :-)

• @Aluminat said:
    Dedi ST48 2017 just come this morning :-)

I saw that, CPU is a bit lacking though for me.

• hanoihanoi Member

online.net is the best p/p I have ever experience so far.
    Fast order and delivery, no scan documents, very cheap,console website UI super cool, remote ip kvm access, and hardware is good.
    Love it <3.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • NoxxyNoxxy Member

@hanoi said:
    Fast order and delivery, no scan documents, very cheap,console website UI super cool, remote ip kvm access, and hardware is good.
    Love it <3.

Hopefully you never need to deal with their billing department. I had the same experience as you until I was delivered a server that had issues (which they acknowledged and gave no ETA for a fix... I was told "in the future"). The refund was going to take over a month. Unacceptable. Never again.

Been with OVH/SYS/Kim since 2012, no issues... ever.

• Awaiting another round of flash sale!

• @Noxxy said:

@hanoi said:
    Love it <3.

Hopefully you never need to deal with their billing department. I had the same experience as you until I was delivered a server that had issues (which they acknowledged and gave no ETA for a fix... I was told "in the future"). The refund was going to take over a month. Unacceptable. Never again.

Been with OVH/SYS/Kim since 2012, no issues... ever.

Have to agree with this, OVH support is much better.

• Refund requests are now handled much faster as far as I know.

• NoxxyNoxxy Member
    edited June 2017

@Misteur said:
    Refund requests are now handled much faster as far as I know.

This happened two months ago.

• williewillie Member
    edited June 2017

Aluminat said:

Dedi ST48 2017 just come this morning :-)

Wait, what? That wasn't there before?

The server list otherwise looks about the same as before. Many out of stock, as usual. Are we looking at the same page?

Too bad about those setup fees for the Start servers.

Online's mandatory monthly billing is a PITA because of regular hassles with the card company. I'd rather pay quarterly or semi-annual but they insist on billing every month.

• AluminatAluminat Member
    edited June 2017

willie said: Wait, what? That wasn't there before?

The server list otherwise looks about the same as before. Many out of stock, as usual. Are we looking at the same page?

https://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-st48

I'd guess not. And no set-up fees on this server.

• hanoihanoi Member
    edited June 2017

@Noxxy said:

Hi, I think any refund via CC could be take 2 months, I have been frauded CC in past, then when I claimed, bank said this process take 60 days.

Btw, return original post , I used to check Online.net stock via link
    https://console.online.net/en/order/server

• is https://console.online.net/en/order/server_limited
    only page for servers (ofc if available) that dont have setup fee