Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good mini plans right now for the Fourth?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any good mini plans right now for the Fourth?

I want to grab some thing around 128MB and prefer OpenVZ looking for a really good deal may be for the holidays

Comments

• VerrsatileIT $10/year in Phoenix?

• We'll be releasing 64MB soon. Otherwise have $11/year 128MB SSD-Cache plans in LA.

• What is the fourth and why do we get special plans on it?

• @gsrdgrdghd if it was last year the fourth would be five packs of buzz b's a mortar launcher case of beer and steak!

This year it's just going to be good movies family a new server and makin' the monay

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited July 2013

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    What is the fourth and why do we get special plans on it?

It's when terrorists decided to declare a unilateral declaration of independence from Great Britain, instead of sitting down with King George and negotiating. It was also a sad day for the oppressed Native Americans as it signalled that the Christian white, racist, colonialists were to usurp all their land.

• @asterisk14 said:
    It's when terrorists decided to declare a unilateral declaration of independence from Great Britain, instead of sitting down with King George and negotiating. It was also a sad day for the oppressed Native Americans as it signalled that the Christian white, racist, colonialists were to usurp all their land.

This is about as short and accurate a summary as you can get

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@asterisk14 said:

Haha, I suppose they wrote your history books in school a little differently over there ;)

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited July 2013

@BrianHarrison said:
    Haha, I suppose they wrote your history books in school a little differently over there ;)

forget history, even current events are quite funny looking at it from the US perspective. I'll give you a few examples:-

The Saudi/Bahrain population want democracy and are protesting peacefully and are being violently butchered by the Saudi/Bahrain mafia ruling family. Barak Obama says the Saudi/Bahrain people should shut up and stop asking for democracy.

In Syria terrorists are fighting against the government, plant car bombs, kill innocent civilians and violate human rights. Barak Obama says the Syrian government should shut up and stop killing these terrorists.

US invades Iraq using lies. Turns a fully functioning, modern state into rubble. Leaves behind chaos and terror. Barak Obama thinks it's great and that they did it to spread democracy in the Middle East.

The Palestinian people elected HAMAS in free and fair democratic elections. US isolates, threatens, boycotts the Palestinian people and the elected government. So now the US does not like democracy.

In Egypt, US supports the dictator Mubarak. He is overthrown and a democratic government comes to power. That is being overthown in a military coup. Barak Obama thinks military dictatorship is great.

What the hell is wrong with you Americans? Are you schizophrenic? Are you hypocrites? What is the deal here? I can't understand.