Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any interest in these 64MB plans? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any interest in these 64MB plans?

1235»

Comments

• WorldWorld Veteran

32MB,and 5GB Disk is enough.Would you mind giving me one?Please..

And $3-5/year

Thank you so much.

• @junjiang said:
    32MB,and 5GB Disk is enough.Would you mind giving me one?Please..

And $3-5/year

Thank you so much.

32MB is still being worked on. $6.5 - $6.75 / year is the likely pricing for it.

• trexostrexos Member

I would buy one, If there was an european location :(

• CoffeeCoffee Member

Can't do a monthly payment? :(

• @concerto49 can you provide the output of uname -a in a container? Thanks

• Cool, i would love to see the whole low end series of 32mb 64mb and 96mb since 128mb and above already available.

• MikeInMikeIn Member
    edited July 2013

@Coffee said:
    Can't do a monthly payment? :(

If he would do monthly option He will be in a loss, not even in a break even.
    As payment gateway do charge certain money...
    Also in general you cant get 1 IPv4 at this cost...

@johnlth93 said:
    Cool, i would love to see the whole low end series of 32mb 64mb and 96mb since 128mb and above already available.

Yep!

Anyhow Recalling the links for 64 MB ($7.5/year):-
    LA -> https://www.cloudshards.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=98
    NY -> https://www.cloudshards.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=97

And 128 MB ($11/year ):-
    LA -> https://www.cloudshards.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=81

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

I will wait for that 32 MB plans :D

• @Coffee @MikeIn has nothing to do with payment fees or loss. We'll still profit. It actually was stopped due to certain users suggesting they will use the IPs in a rotation once they get blocked by the GFW.

I don't want our IP ranges to be burnt and future users complaining about it.

• MikeInMikeIn Member

@concerto49 said:
    It actually was stopped due to certain users suggesting they will use the IPs in a rotation once they get blocked by the GFW.

I don't want our IP ranges to be burnt and future users complaining about it.

Though I don't what GFW means, though I too read something like this here in this thread. Which is certainly not good!

• @MikeIn Great Fire Wall of China. If your IP gets banned, no 1 in China can access it. So there are users that do things that will get their IP banned - solution = keep buying new VPS etc to get new IPs.

We have legit clients that host websites etc and would prefer it shows up in China, so no thanks.

Thanked by 1MikeIn
  • @concerto49 said:
    MikeIn Great Fire Wall of China. If your IP gets banned, no 1 in China can access it. So there are users that do things that will get their IP banned - solution = keep buying new VPS etc to get new IPs.

We have legit clients that host websites etc and would prefer it shows up in China, so no thanks.

I have to agree on you for this decision.

• AdducAdduc Member

Just wanted to pop in to note that if you're looking to run screen or tmux (anything that would require the use of a virtual term, really) in non-root on these nodes, you'll have to chmod 666 /dev/ptmx first. Just spent a half-hour figuring that out.