Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

30% Off in ssd VPS and 30% off in Dedicated servers start from 21 eur located in Romania !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

30% Off in ssd VPS and 30% off in Dedicated servers start from 21 eur located in Romania !

cociucociu Member
edited June 2017 in Offers

Hello Let people ,

today we offer 2 special offers :

1) LXC offer (like openvz)

Use the cupon code "LETSSD30" and get 30% off for life in any of this ssd plans : Romania SSD VPS

In this offer you can choose from follow os template :

centos-6

centos-7

debian-6

debian-7

ubuntu-10

ubuntu-12

ubuntu-14

ubuntu-16

If your required template is not in the list DO NOT BUY ! we will never add more templates !

2) We still have some dedi waiting you with 30% off if you pay from at least 3 month and using this cupon code "ThanksLETpeople" you can choose any dedicated server from this list

Also to mention : the dedicated server1 will came with 2 processor and 8 gb ram finnaly (not what is posted in our webpage)

We provide ILO for all our dedicated servers so you can install any os you want.

If you have any question about this offers please ask here.

Also verry important and please note this : LET is not our support tiketing , if you will have any problem with our service we are glad to help you truth our tiketing support , also we promise start from next month a maximum waiting time in tiketing 15 min until a person is with your issue excepting major issues when unfortunatly all customers is open tikets in the same time .

In This offers the princlipal network will be UPC (Liberty Global)

Thanks all ,
Marius

Thanked by 2k0nsl Anna_Parker

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@cociu: I have to say, you are tireless. :-)

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2017

Why finish one construction site while there are so many new ones waiting to get started?
    That would be too easy... Real entrepreneurs don't finish things. They start them up!

Next fire - here we go!

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • any update on vel8?

• cociu said: If your required template is not in the list DO NOT BUY ! we will never add more templates !

But but, what about EOL? :(

• For god sake!

Cociu now have Ubuntu 16, what a great time to be alive.

• YandexYandex Member

also we promise start from next month a maximum waiting time in tiketing 15 min until a person is with your issue excepting major issues when unfortunatly all customers is open tikets in the same time .

That means you promise NOTHING, we can never know what issue that others have.
    Can you promise the maximum waiting time that whatever happens? Such as 1day or 2days.

• cociucociu Member

DigitalJosee said: Cociu now have Ubuntu 16, what a great time to be alive.

Depend of the plan , we had before in this plans

• cociucociu Member

mosan7763 said: any update on vel8?

read the thread and you will find way you dont get a response.... sorry

• cociucociu Member

Yandex said: That means you promise NOTHING, we can never know what issue that others have. Can you promise the maximum waiting time that whatever happens? Such as 1day or 2days.

this promise is excepting the time when something is wrong and we recive 9999 tikets in the same time. In a normal day we can keep our promise.

cociu said: we will never add more templates !

Never ever?

Am still puzzled why ubuntu-16 but not debian-8.

• cociucociu Member

angstrom said: Am still puzzled why ubuntu-16 but not debian-8.

true , my fault , i will add it in the next hours.

@cociu: To elaborate on @ElliotJ's remark above:

(i) debian-6 is no longer supported ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debian_version_history#Release_table )

(ii) ubuntu-10 and ubuntu-12 are no longer supported ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_version_history#Version_end_of_life )

Thanked by 1ElliotJ
  • @cociu said:

mosan7763 said: any update on vel8?

read the thread and you will find way you dont get a response.... sorry

well, if you would read 3 day old tickets that would be nice. thanks.

• cociucociu Member

mosan7763 said: well, if you would read 3 day old tickets that would be nice. thanks.

i hope you understand my english , we do not offer suport here. also if your tiket is opened for 3 days i am sure you are in vel7 or vel8 and you know what is the problem. So my question is do you think i will move my hand ASAP if you post in this thread your problem ? Sorry nope. I must to change my atitudine and i post intentionatly here to anot ask for support so way you broke this ?

• @cociu said:

mosan7763 said: well, if you would read 3 day old tickets that would be nice. thanks.

i hope you understand my english , we do not offer suport here. also if your tiket is opened for 3 days i am sure you are in vel7 or vel8 and you know what is the problem. So my question is do you think i will move my hand ASAP if you post in this thread your problem ? Sorry nope. I must to change my atitudine and i post intentionatly here to anot ask for support so way you broke this ?

i know what the problem is, and i proposed an easy solution for my vps. which is probably quicker than waiting for vel8 to come back online.

• LeonnLeonn Member
    edited June 2017

@cociu thanks for your nice service, my 1TB vps works well till now, so I recommend many friends to get your service and most of them are very satisfied with it.

However the experience from one of them was not so good. her IP is 89.35.39.**, and when you open it in the browser, you will find a printer login webpage. he cannot login the vps via ssh and even he stopped the vps,the webpage still alive. so there must be some wrong configuration made. He opened a ticket and no response more than 2 days.
    can you help to solve the problem?
    ticket no. is #902464

waiting for your reply.

updated: solved, thanks for the quick action!