Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LEB's offering ipv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LEB's offering ipv6

txyojitxyoji Member
edited January 2012 in General

Are there any LEB's offering ipv6?
I've poked through a lot of the recent ads but haven't found any.

Comments

• BuyVM offers it. Hostigation does as well, but I think that will just be in LA giving an email that I got yesterday about the move to the new datacenter.

• tuxtux Member

Breathost offers it on Germany.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@dclardy said: but I think that will just be in LA giving an email that I got yesterday about the move to the new datacenter.

The new NC datacenter doesn't have it apparently but it should soon. The new Hostigation NC network is really really really fast from here :)

• @DotVPS said: When did it move to NC?

Since last night, it's a 25 mile move, and only asked for volunteers yesterday, but slowly moving VPS from Rock Hill to Charlotte as I move container by container since it is a forced IP change into my IP space. Going up in a couple hours to add more nodes for KVM and start moving them tomorrow.

• @DotVPS said: Tim whats an email i can contact you at?

tim at hostigation dot com

• @txyoji many providers on LEB offer ipv6 with their VPS, some even offer rDNS for ipv6.
    However you have to state what you want it for. For instance if you want it for IRC, many providers would not be happy with such usage (DoS attacks over ipv6 are ugly and much harder to mitigate).