Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSGod - Bad Service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSGod - Bad Service

Hello All, I would like to make aware to all my experience with VPSGod service provider. I bought a vps from them a couple of months ago, which is for $12 per year. I have had nothing but speed problems from the start. In the past week it has got much worse. I have made several contacts with them about this, and even requested be moved to another node, but this has been simply ignored. I cannot even install webmin as it is too slow and keeps cutting out, so basically the vps cannot be used for my needs. I think that it is a disgrace and even criminal that these companies can offer low prices based on yearly subscriptions, and provide a non usable service and care less whether the customers are happy or not. Its like "legal" theft! I have now had to purchase another vps from a different provider, to use for my requirements. Just thought I'd mention this to forewarn others, Regards Andy

Comments

• ZerpyZerpy Member

In Netherlands it's next to impossible to hire an employee for $12/hr

Now, I know that vpsgod are not located in Netherlands, but put it in perspective.

• saf31saf31 Member

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

@andyansell I have seen your ticket (vGOD-794833) and sure do a follow up on morning as i dont find issue over server stats

Saturday 3rd June at 19:55

You have started ticket with a bash and follow up in next hour(Saturday 3rd June at 21:18 ) complaining we reloaded OS without your knowledge.

@today at 02:37

in next hour you got reply and you admitted VPS working well

@ today at 07:32

reuested to move to another node
    @ today at 10:23 complain about speed on putty

@ today at 14:08 seems a bash again

Staff wont move VPS without my permission to another node . i am lazy to work around sunday. wait for next working hour

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@vpsGOD said:
    @andyansell I have seen your ticket (vGOD-794833) and sure do a follow up on morning as i dont find issue over server stats

Saturday 3rd June at 19:55

You have started ticket with a bash and follow up in next hour(Saturday 3rd June at 21:18 ) complaining we reloaded OS without your knowledge.

@today at 02:37

in next hour you got reply and you admitted VPS working well

@ today at 07:32

reuested to move to another node
    @ today at 10:23 complain about speed on putty

@ today at 14:08 seems a bash again

Staff wont move VPS without my permission to another node . i am lazy to work around sunday. wait for next working hour

Don't waste your time, this was his first and only post, just refund him and close the account.

Thanked by 2netomx WHT

@AnthonySmith if he ask so i will do refund.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • JackieJackie Member

me too i got a Problem in my vps they didn't care about customers
    i send them about 3 ticket and ignore me or they said: ''you need to activate windows''

edited July 2017

We dont provide licensed windows in KVM VPS pack. Even not on default order list.

The virtualizor template we use has expired windows evaluation copy. Its your duty to activate and secure the VPS to avoid automatic shutdown

Google this terms "windows shutdown due to expired license"

2 options come in list
    1. reset evaluation (we dont recommend)
    2. activate windows with your own

Finally , we have not ignored you @Jackie, but dont expect us to send same message again and again.(share ticket id to my message)

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member

@andyansell joined in 2015 and his only posts are this thread with no any reply to stand up for his claims, after vpsgod did answer, and a necroing bashing ethernetservers.
    @Jackie has signed to LET just today to post his bullshit and leave.

Newcomer with 1 post bashing a provider in a thread from a member with just 1 post for bashing the same provider...

• JackHJackH Member

Node migration takes about ~5 minutes of support staff time if you include opening your ticket, carrying out the migration, checking it was successful and responding. Assuming an hourly wage of $10 per hour, you've just eaten up $0.83 of their $1 per month income. I mean, how shit is it to warrant screwing a provider over their $4 yearly margin?

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited July 2017

@Zerpy said:
    In Netherlands it's next to impossible to hire an employee for $12/hr

Now, I know that vpsgod are not located in Netherlands, but put it in perspective.

Depends.. While I worked at a Dutch hosting provider (FYI: I am Dutch), I did get paid less than those $12 per hour, @Zerpy is mentioning. As far as I know the minimum wage is even below €10.

• JackieJackie Member

@jvnadr said:
    @andyansell joined in 2015 and his only posts are this thread with no any reply to stand up for his claims, after vpsgod did answer, and a necroing bashing ethernetservers.
    @Jackie has signed to LET just today to post his bullshit and leave.

Newcomer with 1 post bashing a provider in a thread from a member with just 1 post for bashing the same provider...

shut up im here to fix my issue no one he talking to you

• JackieJackie Member

@vpsGOD said:
    We dont provide licensed windows in KVM VPS pack. Even not on default order list.

The virtualizor template we use has expired windows evaluation copy. Its your duty to activate and secure the VPS to avoid automatic shutdown

Google this terms "windows shutdown due to expired license"

2 options come in list
    1. reset evaluation (we dont recommend)
    2. activate windows with your own

Finally , we have not ignored you @Jackie, but dont expect us to send same message again and again.(share ticket id to my message)

Yes i send a ticket about activate windows when vps is shut down every second but now i have the same issue and i can't find a solution
    sorry for what i said first comment i was angry
    thanks

edited July 2017

@Jackie i have replied your ticket today also. its your duty to activate if you need windows.

You can reinstall/change OS if needed. Do it from controlpanel

• HxxxHxxx Member

What did you expect. Buy shit get shit.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2017

Jackie said: shut up im here to fix my issue no one he talking to you

Don't tell me to shut up. Get YOU the fuck out of here. This is a community. It is not your one time help desk or a revenge board because you had shitty behavior to a provider.
    If you came here for help, with this attitude you will not get any. If there are issues with your hosting account provide us proofs that it is their fault and not yours. Or else, you are nothing else than a scambug.

EDIT: As I see, you don't know how to handle vps, kvm and windows. You are trying to use expired windows, without paying for a license to reactivate them. Learn how to do it and resolve your issue with your provider in his helpdesk, please do not come again here except if you really want to participate to this community.

• CNodeCNode Member

One of the biggest problems with the LowEnd hosters The support and the handling is as with the customer.You will be treated like shit at the hosters. Like @AnthonySmith say Close the Account and suspend the Server Exactly the same hoster I mean.

Main money deduct and suspend servers so most providers make their money.

• CNodeCNode Member

The customers are treated like shit. Protect yourselves from these huts, and raise your face when you are drawn off

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2017

@CNode Another new comer that knows everything. Even I am not associated at all with vpsgod nor do I ever had service with them (vpsgod? Really? This is their name?) I wonder how did you get to the conclusion that they treat customers like shit, they suspend customer's servers to steal their money and not just that, but most (!!!) of low end providers deduct and suspend servers to make their money?
    In LET, most of the times, customers are the ones that treat their providers like shit. They pay peanuts and demand the moon and, when they don't get it, they come here to bash and insult them!
    Next time, if you want to contribute to a thread, either post some useful experiences with specific providers or keep quite. Generic accuses with false claims are really bullshit...

Thanked by 2coreflux Aidan
  • Sounds like they did some extreme overselling.. to the point that even they can't fix the server and respective VPS nodes.

• @cheapwebdev said:
    Sounds like they did some extreme overselling.. to the point that even they can't fix the server and respective VPS nodes.

You idiot. The OP kept opening tickets about the fact that the Windows install wasn't activated.

What does this have to do with overselling?

• WSSWSS Member

@doghouch said:

They "oversold" the license the idiot OP never bothered to acquire?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited July 2017

@WSS said:

@doghouch said:

They "oversold" the license the idiot OP never bothered to acquire?

My mistake! That sounds about right...?

edited July 2017

@cheapwebdev I can even show the node via teamviewer .
    I agree CPU oversold on any KVM machine we have. Current CPU load 1.14

RAM its free , disk we have free resource and network usage was very minimal

All providers or who have idea about expired windows license knows about the automatic shutdown issue.

My open talk : I cant cover windows license cost with VPS. If user needs load from virtualizor panel(expired windows) or install the iso file(180 days eval)