Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June offers??? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

June offers???

2»

Comments

• @Faizi said:

vmhaus said: VMHaus is coming up with a new location REAL soon ;)

>

AIMS?

Lemme put it this way its no OVH or colocrossing shit so sit tight and clench your arsehole like the rest of us waiting to be amazed and oh wait sorry went off topic again.

• I hope there is a good offer for 1gb 200hdd storage paying in monthly.

• bersybersy Member

ImpactVPS 50% off on VFR4 and above + double credits https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2244739/#Comment_2244739

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited June 2017

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@Faizi said:

>

AIMS?

Lemme put it this way its no OVH or colocrossing shit so sit tight and clench your arsehole like the rest of us waiting to be amazed and oh wait sorry went off topic again.

It is here! I repeat it is here! VMHaus London UK is live :p

@Faizi said:

>

AIMS?

Hi @Faizi, honestly, ive been looking into AIMS, but with high bandwidth prices($35/Mbps at least), its not going to make it in to LET pricing.

• AthylAthyl Member
    edited June 2017

KVM VPS Hosting in Data Center : Multan | Pakistan with free setup from $45.99 with Virtualizor Panel.

(Location = Premium)

@Athyl said:
    KVM VPS Hosting in Data Center : Multan | Pakistan with free setup from $45.99 with Virtualizor Panel.

(Location = Premium)

Nice locations you have there!

Thanked by 1leonari
  • FaiziFaizi Member

@vmhaus said:

@Faizi said:

>

AIMS?

Hi @Faizi, honestly, ive been looking into AIMS, but with high bandwidth prices($35/Mbps at least), its not going to make it in to LET pricing.

Yes I know. I'm just teasing you since it's rare to have provider from Msia here. Keep up the good work

Thanked by 1vmhaus