Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any providers allow me to mount a ISO?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any providers allow me to mount a ISO?

dnwkdnwk Member

Any providers allow me to mount my own ISO?

Comments

• We do!

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

CrownCloud allows you to mount your own ISO, provide the link in a ticket and it'll be loaded in :)

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

We do as well

• Ill allow it

• Yepp, ticket with link and the iso is in your own media group :)

• Same with BlueVM. Youll have to open a ticket, and either us staff can install the OS for you (while SolusVM is offline, we're doing that for free if asked) or we can set you up with VNC access.

• I think generally any provider with a service capable of which will allow this but as you see it requires a small bit of work on the back end to make the ISO available to be used/installed. I do and as you see quite a few others so its just taking your favorite pick.

• dnwkdnwk Member

em... yes. I am watching and see if there are a favorite pick

• marcmmarcm Member

@dnwk depends on what you want to mount.

• NickGHNickGH Member

We will allow it as well. Like @speedbus said, send me the link to it and we will load it as a template.

• Not an issue.

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

It really depends what kind of ISO to mount. So ya, we accept custom ISO too =)

• AdducAdduc Member

rsync the iso up, and mount it manually.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

We do, provided you have the appropriate license for the software. However, one caveat is that we don't allow outside Windows licenses.