Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any experience with Maple-Hosting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any experience with Maple-Hosting?

Was considering Maple-Hostings offers. Any feedback on them? Personal Support Agent and actual support as well as super fast SSDs sound quite tempting :)

Comments

• wa44io4wa44io4 Member

they were bit pricey last I checked but it seems lower now ... I always saw that Mor H. on live chat and Skype ... So not sure about Personal Support Agent ...

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@wa44io4 said:
    they were bit pricey last I checked but it seems lower now ... I always saw that Mor H. on live chat and Skype ... So not sure about Personal Support Agent ...

Funny enough that was also the only agent I ever saw on live chat but perhaps this is the sales guy^^

• wa44io4wa44io4 Member

Ympker said: Funny enough that was also the only agent I ever saw on live chat but perhaps this is the sales guy^^

As I never had any service with them so I can't really comment on after sales support.

• hzrhzr Member

cmiiw: from what I remember, morhsn(?) is/was the founder or owner; it was originally an "offshore illegal private server host" for maplestory or crap like that at the start, but it seems to have mostly gone legitimate