Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud VPS provider with advanced features
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud VPS provider with advanced features

AlcachofasAlcachofas Member
edited May 2017 in Providers

I'm looking for a Cloud VPS provider that can provide the following. I've been searching for some days, but still didn't find anything that could be interesting for me. Thought that maybe you guys could help me out:

• Instant supply
  • Snapshots, server duplication
  • noVNC (or similar) integration, with the ability to manage a GUI of the VPS
  • Possibility to install external ISO/Templates (if possible only, not required)

And about characteristics and budget

• Preferably KMV or Xen
  • 2 x 2,40 CPU (or similar)
  • 4GB RAM
  • SSD (at least 15GB)
  • No more than $10/month
  • Unmanaged

I know Time4VPS is offering something like this for 8€/month, but they don't have either snapshots or noVNC. https://www.time4vps.eu/kvm-linux-vps/#quarterly

Any other idea?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

That would be a hard find because you have 1 expensive option:

From provider side this cost disk space and a bit of CPU (when snapshot is generated). Remove this and you will find your dream.

• @time4vps said:
    That would be a hard find because you have 1 expensive option:

From provider side this cost disk space and a bit of CPU (when snapshot is generated). Remove this and you will find your dream.

I wouldn't mind paying a fee (hourly/monthly or whatever) for each active snapshot, I just need this feature.

• Did you try @dediserve.They have snapshots and several locations.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @arpanjot said:
    Did you try @dediserve.They have snapshots and several locations.

I saw them, but getting something with this specs would cost €35 ($40), 4 times more than my budget

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • Simple solution but a cheap Dedi maybe a KS. Install proxmox and done.

You are asking for an awful lot. You are limited by your price point. Solus, Virtualizor and Proxmox cannot offer this to you (Proxmox can but no host is going to allocate such permissions)

You have DigitalOcean Vultr maybe @DigitalFyre could but again out of your budget apart from that buy a Dedi and run proxmox. I can do this on My KS1

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Our Public Cloud meets your needs and is available in 5 countries.

You can get more informations here : https://express.ikoula.com/en/public-cloud

Tell me if you have questions.

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Dear @Alcachofas, we do provide NVMe SSD VPS in FR and is able to cater most of your requirements

Instant supply - Yes, VPS will be activated within 120secs upon payment

Snapshots, server duplication - Not available for now until Virtualizor release them in the coming Version Update - we do Daily backups at 12AM EU time, if required, just drop us a ticket and we can restore to the last daily backup copy for free

noVNC (or similar) integration, with the ability to manage a GUI of the VPS - Yes, we we provide noVNC on our control panel, alternatively, you can also use any 3rd party VNC application to remote into your VPS

Possibility to install external ISO/Templates (if possible only, not required) - Yes

• ImpactVPS with @awmusic12635

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited May 2017

Edit: sorry , servercow is not 'cloudy'. But they offer lots of RAM.

I've heard nice things about Servercow's VPS offering. they seem to have 3 snapshots limit. (plenty IMO).

They also provide 150GB RAID5 HDD as a NFS/samba mount in addition to local-RAID-SSD.

Take a look with Google translate : https://www.servercow.de/vserver

Else, double your budget and go Vultr.

• bersybersy Member
    edited May 2017

LunaNode - SSD 4096 (high-memory) 4096MB 2 35 GB 2000 GB $13.97/m in Montreal, Roubaix, Toronto. You can make it $10/m by not using a whole month (hourly billing) :)

Thanked by 2vimalware Jinx
  • qtwrkqtwrk Member

I'd suggest netcup, only thing is that activation is not instant, but all other features meet your requirements

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

4TB for $10 ain't reasonable. DO and Vultr both offer these features but not at that kind of silly price.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2017

Hi,

Free Bonus :

• 1x SnapShot Backup Services
    • 20Gbps DDoS-Shield Mitigation
    • Free 5 Minutes Server Monitoring + Blacklist (Email and SMS alert) Read More
    • Free SMS Unpaid invoice Alert
    • 1IPV4 & IPV6
    • DNS Hosting
    • Custom ISO Available
    • IPV4 rdns Management
  • You could also check OVH (https://www.ovh.com/us/vps/vps-ssd.xml). It's $7 for 4GB RAM but only 1 vCPU. But $13 will give you 8GB of RAM with 2x vCPU. It's the biggest bulk provider in EU with instant supply.