Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Switch Your EV SSL & get Free Comodo EV SSL from SSL2BUY Inc.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Switch Your EV SSL & get Free Comodo EV SSL from SSL2BUY Inc.

JasonPJasonP Member
edited July 2013 in Offers

SSL2BUY makes you happy by offering a “Free Comodo EV SSL” for SMB, ecommerce and organizations. The offer includes a robust encryption that makes your online transactions smooth and safe over the web. SSL2BUY is enthusiastic to bring such an admirable offer for its current and potential clients with a view to make strong their online identity.

Offers

Free Comodo EV SSL: If you are, using EV SSL of any other authorities then switch to SSL2Buy and get Free Comodo EV SSL for one year.

Get 50% OFF: If you are currently using Comodo EV SSL, then you can renew it at 50% discount price from SSL2BUY.

A win-win offer will not only please your customers but will enhance the performance of your website.

For more information visit https://www.ssl2buy.com/free-ev-ssl.php

Comments

• WorldWorld Veteran

Cool!

• WorldWorld Veteran

But in China,i look through your website is very slow..

• WorldWorld Veteran

need $340?

• @junjiang said:
    need $340?

Yeah it says its free but the order page says its $340.

• If i am not mistaken, you need to have an existing EV SSL for the domain, to avail the free 1 year cert. So it is not applicable to most people here and..

Claim your Free Comodo EV: Are you still using Symantec EV or other EV SSL? Replace your Symantec with Comodo EV SSL. Now the time has come to protect your visitors with Free Comodo EV SSL. Instead of renewing your current EV, buy our new and free Comodo EV for the better protection of your website and get the ultimate protection against Phishing and online threats and vulnerabilities. SSL2BUY helps you to get your Comodo EV SSL instantly.

• WorldWorld Veteran

@peppr said:
    If i am not mistaken, you need to have an existing EV SSL for the domain, to avail the free 1 year cert. So it is not applicable to most people here and..

> Claim your Free Comodo EV: Are you still using Symantec EV or other EV SSL? Replace your Symantec with Comodo EV SSL. Now the time has come to protect your visitors with Free Comodo EV SSL. Instead of renewing your current EV, buy our new and free Comodo EV for the better protection of your website and get the ultimate protection against Phishing and online threats and vulnerabilities. SSL2BUY helps you to get your Comodo EV SSL instantly.
    > 

Yes.

SSL2BUY
    please read the complete offer details
    2:30 pm

Claim your Free Comodo EV: Are you still using Symantec EV or other EV SSL? Replace your Symantec with Comodo EV SSL. Now the time has come to protect your visitors with Free Comodo EV SSL. Instead of renewing your current EV, buy our new and free Comodo EV for the better protection of your website and get the ultimate protection against Phishing and online threats and vulnerabilities. SSL2BUY helps you to get your Comodo EV SSL instantly.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@peppr said:
    If i am not mistaken, you need to have an existing EV SSL for the domain, to avail the free 1 year cert. So it is not applicable to most people here and..

> Claim your Free Comodo EV: Are you still using Symantec EV or other EV SSL? Replace your Symantec with Comodo EV SSL. Now the time has come to protect your visitors with Free Comodo EV SSL. Instead of renewing your current EV, buy our new and free Comodo EV for the better protection of your website and get the ultimate protection against Phishing and online threats and vulnerabilities. SSL2BUY helps you to get your Comodo EV SSL instantly.
    > 

Live chat just told me this!

• Existing EV SSL required to get free EV SSL. Even I also have same offer myself with AlphaSSL partnership. Dont published them here because dont think any1 hold it over here.

• @JasonP said:
    A win-win offer will not only please your customers but will enhance the performance of your website.

Since when does SSL enhance performance? In fact SSL actually impacts performance (not by much, but it is there)

• awsonawson Member

This doesn't really belong here...

• tommytommy Member

w0w SSL2BUY is self not using EV SSL :P lol you must joke

Thanked by 1Ruchirablog
  • @tommy said:
    w0w SSL2BUY is self not using EV SSL :P lol you must joke

exactly my thoughts +1