Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need Russia, Moldova, Ukraine and Romania location VPS for VPN service.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need Russia, Moldova, Ukraine and Romania location VPS for VPN service.

1 CPU core (min. 5,5K benchmark score), 1GB RAM, 10GB HDD, 1 IPv4, 1TB traffic, 1Gbps internet connection, KVM or VMware virt. type. Budget: $7/monthly, payment methods: BTC or Credit Card.

Comments

• cociucociu Member

you can use my signature for romania

• akcurawakcuraw Member

@cociu said:
    you can use my signature for romania

I'm on phone. I can not see your signature.

• cociucociu Member

2 core

2 gb ram

30 gb hdd

1 ipv4

30 tb/mo traffic

price 1.99 eur/mo (only quarently accepted ) https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=124&currency=1&language=en

• bersybersy Member

1Gbps might be a problem when it comes to RU/UA locations.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2017

@bersy said:
    1Gbps might be a problem when it comes to RU/UA locations.

Yep, true that hence most providers do not offer it.

I can provide you with this thought not a LEB price: 1GB RAM 10GB SSD 1Gbps (Unmetered) Port $20/mo
    More info: Ukraine VPS

• @akcuraw
    Can it be OpenVZ or must it be KVM/VMware?

• akcurawakcuraw Member

@cociu Purchased. We should be able to remotely activate the Tun/tap module. You should work on this.

@bersy Do not you ever suggest?

@BlaZe Expensive compared to Ukraine.

@HostSlayer If the offer is good, it can be considered.

The Romanian location was purchased. Ukraine, Moldova and Russia location are waiting for your offer.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@akcuraw, yes it is. But you get quality & 1Gbps connection.

Anyways, you can find Russian providers here: ExoticVM.com I managed to list them out (data is taken from LET itself, thanks to the members)

• cociucociu Member

akcuraw said: @cociu Purchased. We should be able to remotely activate the Tun/tap module. You should work on this.

yes , we have this task for future plans, thanks for sugestion

• @akcuraw
    https://hostslayer.com/russia-openvz.html
    $4.99/month
    1cpu, 1gb ram, 50gb disk, 100Mbps Unmetered ( I can switch it to 1TB @ 1Gbps) and BTC is accepted

• bersybersy Member
    edited May 2017

akcuraw said: @bersy Do not you ever suggest?

Well, actually I have never used any Russian VPS providers with a decent 1Gbps connection, so nope sorry. I believe you can take you chances with some of providers in MnogoByte DC for example, they tend to claim they offer 1Gbps. VDS.sh is one of those ones. As for Romania, Prometeus and HostSailor (aff) come to mind.

• akcurawakcuraw Member

@HostSlayer Can I get a test IP for Russia location?

• akcurawakcuraw Member
    edited May 2017

Locations of Romania and Ukraine were purchased. Moldova and Russia location are waiting for your offer.