Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OpenVZ Fully Managed VPS | Beginning of July Special! 1st Month Half Price! Starting from $3/mo!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OpenVZ Fully Managed VPS | Beginning of July Special! 1st Month Half Price! Starting from $3/mo!

edited July 2013 in Offers

Hello There!

At DirectDedicated Ltd, we have introduced a LET ONLY entry offer for launching our new node, we are offering all of our VPS Plans with their first month half price! Using promotional code: LET50OFF

All of our Virtual Machines are provided on a "no-overselling" basis GUARANTEED. We run state-of-the-art hardware with unlimited resources! So when you need an upgrade, we are there; no matter how big.

As regards to hardware, we only implement the best. Our VPS nodes are located in Beauharnois, QC, Canada. These are all Dual Intel Xeon E5-1620 Machines running 64GB of RAM!

When we say we provide Fully Managed services; we mean it. We promise to provide you with a "No Messing" managed service or your money back! We have support operators and server technicians to hand whenever YOU need them! 24/7 365. Guaranteed.

If you would like to find out more information regarding our company, please do not hesitate to contact us via Live Chat or via E-Mail: [email protected] where we are able to offer custom solutions based on the resources YOU need!

VPS Packages:

July 1st 2013 Offer: 1st Month Half-Price! Exclusive to LET Members! Use Promo Code: LET50OFF to receive the promotion upon checkout!

VPS Products:

USVM#1
256MB RAM
10GB Disk Space
1 IP ($2 per extra IP)
1 CPU Core/s
200GB Transfer
Regular Price: $6.00/mo NOW $3.00/first month (With Promo Code: LET50OFF)
ORDER NOW!

Edited - please read rules!

If you wish to discuss further! Please do not hesitate to contact our Live Support located on our homepage: http://www.directdedicated.net/ or E-Mail: [email protected] and we will be with you right away!

Many Thanks!

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member

Dual Intel Xeon E5-1620 Machines

Excuse me the lame question, but how exactly do you make "Dual Intel Xeon E5-1620" machines? This CPU cannot work in dual CPU systems.

• This is a pun of DediDirect or what?

• edited July 2013

I do apologize @rds100. Excuse the "dual" that is a typing error and my fault. Anyway, lets not sit here critiquing my "mistake". This is a business, we are a legally Ltd trading company and aiming to provide a great service! If you would like to try out a machine for justification of the users on this forum, please feel free to PM me!

Kind Regards,

• @DalComp said:
    This is a pun of DediDirect or what?

No puns intended. I just like alliteration. It sounds nice on the tongue! And easy to remember!

• Fail

Fail!

• Read LEB guidelines first.

• @Jack said:
    For those prices they are KVM right?

It appears to be fully managed OpenVZ.

• So > @Jack said:

For those prices they are KVM right?

No, in order to provide a viable service the prices are a little more expensive. Like I said above, I don't believe in over-selling.

• rds100rds100 Member

@Jack haha, ok i won't :) Btw i see a UK phone number in the domain whois, although prefixed with a +1. Feel like calling it and have a chat with the guy?

• @Jack said:
    You can't resell KVM easily.. (No rds don't come in and quote loads of stuff)

We do not offer KVM VM's. Only OpenVZ solutions currently. But we intend on offering Xen services soon.

• SpiritSpirit Member

@directdedicated please read the rules at http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/3996/lowendtalk-guidelines and edit your VPS offer according to rules.

btw. your TOS is for shared (cPanel) hosting.

• @Spirit said:
    directdedicated please read the rules at http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/3996/lowendtalk-guidelines and edit your VPS offer according to rules.

He didn't have enough comments anyway, he had 0 comments when he posted this offer

• Why is this offer still up and the user not warned?

• O Hi user#3247287540953728759438754309, please do not spam and read rules and try to be a part of the community where you want to sell something.

• @seriesn said:
    O Hi user#3247287540953728759438754309, please do not spam and read rules and try to be a part of the community where you want to sell something.

It's user#68387 actually

• @Bogdacutuu said:
    It's user#68387 actually

He didn't bother to read, why would I bother to count @_#

• SpiritSpirit Member

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    Why is this offer still up

It's easy to start from beginning some day or two later with new proper thread/offer but then potential clients aren't warned ;-)
    If he won't edit offer according to rules I will.

• @Spirit said:
    If he won't edit offer according to rules I will.

Imho it's too late for that. The link to the rules was posted 3 hours ago. The op has posted since, meaning that he must have read the post about the rules. The fact that they have not edited their offer accordingly or responded to any criticism shows active refusal to abide by the rules. In addition the minimum posts rule is also violated which means that the post has to be removed anyway.

• Offer for just 1 month? Boo. Not interested.