Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best peered US data center/provider to Leaseweb NL?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best peered US data center/provider to Leaseweb NL?

XeiXei Member
edited May 2017 in General

I would like to know what data center/provider in the US has the best and most consistent speeds to Leaseweb (NL). Appreciate people's knowledge on the matter and any speed tests. All my stuff in the US is centered along the east coast these days but only covers a handful or so of data centers. I was meaning to spin up VMs around the US but can save time this way.

Comments

• @Xei

Not trying to sound silly, but I would look at Leaseweb's Ashburn, VA location as well or a provider in Ashburn,VA. Should be about 90-110ms and good throughput.

If I get some time later i'll see if I can some up with a few providers for you.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1Xei
  • XeiXei Member
    edited May 2017

I have a server with LW US since opening. It's kind of near the bottom with speed to LW NL (around 10-12MB/s a thread). Vultr is at the top for me (NY location), followed by Ramnode (NY, same DC?, have not tested this much at all cause forgot I had it) then DO (NJ). I imagine there are many much faster though. I just don't have much location variety US wise. I appreciate the provider list! I'm more or less fine with what I have but figured I may find some interesting faster providers.

• Depends on your budget and the amount of bandwidth you need:

• Budgetnode (Ashburn, VA via Psychz)
    • Psychz directly
    • Innoscale.net (not lowend priced but Internap Bandwidth, 10$)

Was trying to think of some others but nothing else is coming to mind atm at least directly in Ashburn.

You may be able to find some decent connectivity to NY as well, maybe:

• Owned-networks
    • Choopa (vultr) (Technically New Jersey)

If I come up with anything else I will let you know.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1Xei
  • @PhotonVPS are in Ash VA

Thanked by 1Xei
  • PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

Here's our Looking Glass:

http://lg.va.psychz.net/

Thanked by 1Xei
  • ZerpyZerpy Member

@Xei said:
    I have a server with LW US since opening. It's kind of near the bottom with speed to LW NL (around 10-12MB/s a thread).

I'm sure if you contact Leaseweb support they should be able to fix speeds within their own network

Thanked by 1Xei