Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Webhosting company not replying to support ticket
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Webhosting company not replying to support ticket

If a webhosting company is not replying to a support ticket for a technical issue, what are the options available to a customer

Comments

• Find their personal mobile number and send pics of your privates.

Do not update your ticket continuously.

If you are not getting a reply for more than 3-4 days, then try to send them a sales ticket from a different mail address and a fake name and see if they reply. Then you'll know and migrate away either way.

Thanked by 3Rhys Pwner vimalware
  • IshaqIshaq Member
    • Open a thread on LowEndTalk.

• Sue them.

On a serious note, how long have you been waiting?

• nicheniche Member

Have been waiting for more than 10 hours

• IshaqIshaq Member

How much are you paying? Do you have an SLA with them?

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@niche

10 Hours is a good amount of time to be sitting around. You do have a few options. You have a support ticket already. Look to see if they are on any forums and reach out that way. If they have live chat hit that up, see if you can find any numbers for them.

If none of that works maybe time to find a better provider.

• sinsin Member

Ishaq said: Sue them.

I can just image..."YOUR HONOR, I HAPPEN TO HAVE HERE A PRINTED COPY OF MY LOWENDTALK THREAD and it CLEARLY shows I am right!"

@niche - If I'm not satisfied with a host's support then I just migrate my servers to a new one.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • hyndshynds Member

Did you try another ways to reach them such as call them directly, live-chat with them, reach them on support forums, on Facebook, Twitter or other ways. If none of them I think you need to think about move away. IMO

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Who's the host?

• itsnotvitsnotv Member
    edited May 2017

One host setup recurring payment with paypal, I cancelled the service in a few days, but the paypal subscription was not cancelled, I was billed after a month, now the host is not replying to my request for refund. It has been 4 days, what can I do?

• AthylAthyl Member
    edited May 2017

@itsnotv said:
    One host setup recurring payment with paypal, I canceled the service in a few days, but the paypal subscription was not canceled, I was billed after a month, now the host is not replying to my request for refund. It has been 4 days, what can I do?

90% of host have the TOS (You need to cancel subscriptions yourself also if you want to cancel the service) so check their TOS if they had that then you need to wait as this is your mistake.

• itsnotvitsnotv Member
    edited May 2017

@Athyl said:

@itsnotv said:
    One host setup recurring payment with paypal, I canceled the service in a few days, but the paypal subscription was not canceled, I was billed after a month, now the host is not replying to my request for refund. It has been 4 days, what can I do?

90% of host have the TOS (You need to cancel subscriptions yourself also if you want to cancel the service) so check their TOS if they had that then you need to wait as this is your mistake.

Here is the policy. I don't see any mention of manually cancelling via paypal.

Refunds and Disputes. All payments to Quick Click Hosting are non-refundable. This includes the one-time setup charge (if applicable) and subsequent charges or fees regardless of usage. All overcharges or billing disputes must be handled directly via the Quick Click Hosting Billing Team within 10 days of the overcharge or dispute. Initiation of a formal complaint or chargeback for services from Quick Click Hosting is a strict violation of this TOS. A “formal complaint” or “chargeback” shall be defined as initiation of any complaint, dispute, or chargeback with PayPal and/or your credit card issuer. Upon receipt of a formal complaint or chargeback, Quick Click Hosting will take immediate action against the offending account including suspension or termination at our sole discretion. Further, such a complaint or chargeback will result in deactivation of all services on your account whether you disputed one or all of the services on your account. Chargebacks will also result in being reported to debt collection agencies. You will be responsible for all debt collection fees as well as all owed fees to Quick Click Hosting Internet Services.

Any chargebacks against Quick Click Hosting will occur a $150 chargeback fee.

Can I initiate a chargeback from my credit card? What are the consequences?

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@itsnotv said:

@Athyl said:

@itsnotv said:

Here is the policy. I don't see any mention of manually cancelling via paypal.

Refunds and Disputes. All payments to Quick Click Hosting are non-refundable. This includes the one-time setup charge (if applicable) and subsequent charges or fees regardless of usage. All overcharges or billing disputes must be handled directly via the Quick Click Hosting Billing Team within 10 days of the overcharge or dispute. Initiation of a formal complaint or chargeback for services from Quick Click Hosting is a strict violation of this TOS. A “formal complaint” or “chargeback” shall be defined as initiation of any complaint, dispute, or chargeback with PayPal and/or your credit card issuer. Upon receipt of a formal complaint or chargeback, Quick Click Hosting will take immediate action against the offending account including suspension or termination at our sole discretion. Further, such a complaint or chargeback will result in deactivation of all services on your account whether you disputed one or all of the services on your account. Chargebacks will also result in being reported to debt collection agencies. You will be responsible for all debt collection fees as well as all owed fees to Quick Click Hosting Internet Services.

Any chargebacks against Quick Click Hosting will occur a $150 chargeback fee.

That tos is pretty clear isn't it charge backs any at all are more trouble than there worth just move your stuff off cancel the paypal and or cc automatic debits and cancel the service and take this as a lesson not to choose this company again

• itsnotvitsnotv Member

@cubedata said:

@itsnotv said:

@Athyl said:

@itsnotv said:

That tos is pretty clear isn't it charge backs any at all are more trouble than there worth just move your stuff off cancel the paypal and or cc automatic debits and cancel the service and take this as a lesson not to choose this company again

This is pissing me off, there are hosts who have sent a paypal refund even when I didn't ask for one if I cancelled within a day or two.

This fraud is happily stealing my money.

• AthylAthyl Member

@itsnotv said:

@cubedata said:

@itsnotv said:

@Athyl said:

@itsnotv said:

This is pissing me off, there are hosts who have sent a paypal refund even when I didn't ask for one if I cancelled within a day or two.

This fraud is happily stealing my money.

You can make chargeback as well but they need to reply you, My company had the same policy if client cancel his service then he is responsible for the cancellation of his subscriptions but we reply them and some time we refund the payment as well if client is totally disturb with the automatic paid payment!

itsnotv said: Any chargebacks against Quick Click Hosting will occur a $150 chargeback fee.

Ha!

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • YuraYura Member

@raindog308 said:

itsnotv said: Any chargebacks against Quick Click Hosting will occur a $150 chargeback fee.

Ha!

They foreseen a lot

Publicly laughing at any action or inaction of Quick Click Hosting will occur a $50 fee.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@Yura said:

@raindog308 said:

Ha!

They foreseen a lot

Publicly laughing at any action or inaction of Quick Click Hosting will occur a $50 fee.

I have no idea who this company is but my company for instance has a no refunds all sales are final policy this is because the let market margins are so low I have to use whatever I get and most of everything I have is paid by me out of pocket so just to sustain that I usually have to have a additional "real" job to continue to run cubedata which is what a lot of let hosts have to do so it isn't as much as they don't want to refund you your over balance it is just they cannot the low if any profit margins prohibit them from doing so

• BuzzNOCBuzzNOC Member

@niche said:
    If a webhosting company is not replying to a support ticket for a technical issue, what are the options available to a customer

last time I had this problem with nocix I posted a thread on another forum within minutes of posting that thread someone contacted me.

• oshqeuoshqeu Member

@niche said:

You can call to them or try contact by skype, twitter, FB.

• irmirm Member

itsnotv said: This fraud is happily stealing my money.

WTF

No ones stealing your money. You're the one who has control of your PayPal therefore YOU are responsible for which billing agreements you allow to continue and which ones you decide to cancel.

No host is going to babysit you and your PayPal account unless they're extremely nice people and decide they feel like going out of their way to accommodate you after the fact. It's up to you to login to PayPal and do it yourself if you believe they're "stealing" from you....

Here you go bud. Be a big boy and handle your affairs accordingly. Stop blaming others for oversights on your end - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_manage-paylist

Thanked by 1joeri
  • nicheniche Member

They do not have twitter or facebook page, and there is no reply for the support ticket

• BopieBopie Member

Im on no ones side here but regardless of TOS in any company if you pay via paypal then you are covered by them, that means the companies refund policy means nothing in a sense as paypal can still rule in your favour, I have dealt with this before however I have never had to argue as I don't see why any company would need to keep the money that they did not get from a sale, this just shows that they are on a very thin budget and will most likely deadpool.

On the other hand its annoying when clients dont cancel subscriptions but what else is annoying is seeing a company not checkmark a little box that well attempt to cancel the subscription upon product termination.

• AthylAthyl Member

@Bopie said:
    Im on no ones side here but regardless of TOS in any company if you pay via paypal then you are covered by them, that means the companies refund policy means nothing in a sense as paypal can still rule in your favour, I have dealt with this before however I have never had to argue as I don't see why any company would need to keep the money that they did not get from a sale, this just shows that they are on a very thin budget and will most likely deadpool.

On the other hand its annoying when clients dont cancel subscriptions but what else is annoying is seeing a company not checkmark a little box that well attempt to cancel the subscription upon product termination.

Did OVH is also had a thin budget?
    They also had a same policy

• BopieBopie Member

@Athyl said:

@Bopie said:

Did OVH is also had a thin budget?
    They also had a same policy

Yes but let's not get into that as they also have a lot of debt aha, The point is that if you pay via PayPal you are covered by PayPal rules and if you have paid for a service you are not using anymore you are still covered by them, Yes I'm basically saying PayPal will cover for you not paying attention but i although run my own hosting business also am a customer of other hosting companies, So i can look at this from both points.

Also i have got refunds from OVH in the past for automatic payments sent to them after services had been canceled :)

• AthylAthyl Member

@Bopie said:
    Also i have got refunds from OVH in the past for automatic payments sent to them after services had been canceled :)

Well, I try to get refund 2 times and they offer me Time transfer on both time and i lost my $$

• BopieBopie Member

@Athyl said:

@Bopie said:

Well, I try to get refund 2 times and they offer me Time transfer on both time and i lost my $$

Depends on who you speak to and how they feeling If you have not cancelled and they have renewed a running server then technicaly speaking you are paying for the service as its still running when you paid but in my case I had not used it and they removed it from my account but still billed me.

Yura said: Publicly laughing at any action or inaction of Quick Click Hosting will occur a $50 fee.

I was about to mock them but don't see that in their TOS...

https://quickclickhosting.com/terms-of-service/