Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM SSD RAID 10 in the EU (Germany Preferred) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM SSD RAID 10 in the EU (Germany Preferred)

2»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@nilanka said:
    @MikePT hmm... That would be nice, I shall dig around :)

Sure thing. Open a sales ticket or something and they will help you out.

• KevinjoaKevinjoa Member
    edited May 2017

Kms (hdd not ssd):

Don't have any recent for active-servers but I have found old one of one of my colleagues: https://www.serverboard.net/thread/463-active-servers-kvm-vserver-ssd/

• farnoxfarnox Member

@Kevinjoa Thanks for mentioning! FYI: We're currently in the process of moving into the Accelerated DC.

• nilankanilanka Member

@Kevinjoa Thank you very much friend :) Very helpful!

• nilankanilanka Member

The search is done @DigitalFyre got me a sweet deal (more than sweet). Will leave a review soon :) Thanks to everyone who contributed :)

• bersybersy Member
    edited May 2017

UltraVPS.eu - 1 vCPU, 1GB RAM, 30GB SSD, 2TB BW @ 1Gbps KVM for €4.5/m in DE

If 200 Mbit is OK, OnVirt.de - 1 vCPU, 512MB RAM, 20GB SSD, 500GB BW KVM for €8.8/quarter (LEB20 code) in DE

Thanked by 2vimalware UltraVPS
  • nilankanilanka Member

Hi @bersy Thank you for the suggestions, I have gone with @DigitalFyre the servers' performance is extraordinary :) I have checked out your suggestions, they're reliable and good providers too. Thank you for the support :)

• @bersy said:
    UltraVPS.eu - 1 vCPU, 1GB RAM, 30GB SSD, 2TB BW @ 1Gbps KVM for €4.5/m in [DE]

pretty sure it's 2GB ram. Really nice deal especially if you're not paying VAT (3.78 EURO)

Just putting it out there, if anyone else is looking for something under 4euro.

Thanked by 3bersy UltraVPS Falzo
  • @nilanka try out @Verelox :
    https://verelox.com/cloud/ssd#ssd
    See their €5.00 plan with 1GB RAM, 30GB SSD, 1 KVM core (Xeon usually) and 1000GB bandwidth. I recommend their NL location (ping to Germany is about ~24ms) or possibly FR is also good, but I didn't try out the latter.

Thanked by 1Verelox
  • nilankanilanka Member
    edited May 2017

@vimalware and @bluesega I have had those providers in my sights. They probably are really good. All I can say,

root@server1:~# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync 16384+0 records in 16384+0 records out 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB, 1.0 GiB) copied, 1.24882 s, 860 MB/s

On my node speaks volumes, and the latency is unbelievably low, I know I wanted DE. But I just couldn't resist the kind of quality put on the table by @DigitalFyre

Edit: @vimalware @bluesega Thank you for the suggestions :)

Thanked by 1DigitalFyre
  • Glad you're happy with your server, @nilanka :)

• Still need to try a service from DigitalFyre

• GenjiSwitchPls said: Still need to try a service from DigitalFyre

Nothing stopping you, you know :)

• bersybersy Member
    edited May 2017

vimalware said: pretty sure it's 2GB ram. Really nice deal especially if you're not paying VAT (3.78 EURO)

Just putting it out there, if anyone else is looking for something under 4euro.

You are right that's actually 2GB, my bad and thank you for correcting me!

• @DigitalFyre said:

GenjiSwitchPls said: Still need to try a service from DigitalFyre

Nothing stopping you, you know :)

My student budget does haha. $4 is a Subway to me. Subway lasts a couple of minutes but a VPS lasts me a month. Need to find out which is better haha

Thanked by 1bersy