Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking for VPS with speed of 1Gbit port in Ukraine location.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am looking for VPS with speed of 1Gbit port in Ukraine location.

Port speed must be 1Gbit. True 1Gbit. Some fake providers say 1Gbit, but I can not even get 100Mbit speed!

1 CPU core (no like shit CPU model(s), no overselling), 1GB RAM (no 1000MB RAM. 1GB=1024MB), 25GB disk space, 1Gbit port speed, KVM virt., 1 IPv4 (no UA DC, RU IP. Must be UA DC, UA IP.)

Comments

• lionlion Member

@turev_1992 said:

Some fake providers say 1Gbit, but I can not even get 100Mbit speed!

You can't real prove that.

• Ukraine is an odd place I used to have a VPS with BlazingFast.io in UA until the shit storm fell

• @lion said:

@turev_1992 said:

Some fake providers say 1Gbit, but I can not even get 100Mbit speed!

You can't real prove that.

I have never seen 100Mbit in speed tests I have done at different times. (3 UA providers)

• @GenjiSwitchPls said:
    Ukraine is an odd place I used to have a VPS with BlazingFast.io in UA until the shit storm fell

BlazingFast.io = Netherlands location?

• @turev_1992 said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    Ukraine is an odd place I used to have a VPS with BlazingFast.io in UA until the shit storm fell

BlazingFast.io = Netherlands location?

They used to have UA.

Ordering a VPS in UA make sure it's monthly. There is higher than usual chances it won't be there the following month

Thanked by 1rm_
  • turev_1992 said: I have never seen 100Mbit in speed tests I have done at different times. (3 UA providers)

And these speed tests were conducted from where? From the same data center? Do you understand that port speed != actual speed?

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

We have it!

Ukraine VPS

SSD servers & on 1Gbit connection. Our network is rock stable.

• @BlaZe said:
    Our network is rock stable.

I hope your connections to the UA government are also to ensure your servers are stable

• sibapersibaper Member

budget?

• quickquick Member

@sibaper said:
    budget?

8$/year

• JohnRoeJohnRoe Member

@quick said:

@sibaper said:
    budget?

8$/year

You can get better specs with that budget.

Thanked by 2quick inthecloudblog