Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for offer vps - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for offer vps

2»

Comments

• @cociu said:
    op . rise your budget and buy a dedi , nobody will sell you such config in this budget , you want all cpu dedicated , so be realistic. Only my opinion like provider.

never say never

• FalzoFalzo Member

probably closest you can get would be @francisco with a slice of 1 core, 4GB at $15 ... if I remember correctly they come with windows license included. luxembourg seems out of stock though.

Thanked by 2Francisco Youragrgds
  • which is the website of this company?

I think I can get something better btw

• FalzoFalzo Member

Youragrgds said: I think I can get something better btw

• you are wrong! there are such offers in usa... just hoping that are also in Europe including Russia

• drizbodrizbo Member

@Youragrgds said:

@RIYAD said:
    4CPU = 4Threads but shared.

that sucks I think... I need something close to a dedicated cpu ... :(

Just dedicated or shared doesn't tell you much, would you be happy with dedicated Atom core?

Check a bit what kind of cpu you need for your game and check benchmarks such as passmark for it, then you'll at least know what you're looking for.

• I need one good cpu... 3 ghz

• @Youragrgds said:
    you are wrong! there are such offers in usa... just hoping that are also in Europe including Russia

USA =! Europe.

There is a reason it's not offered here because it's more expensive. It's like saying 2 things on different sides of the world should cost the same well food in Australia is a lot more expensive than UK. But tech in AU is cheaper than UK, but then internet is cheaper in UK than AU.

The world is different so shut up suck up and be prepared to pay for fuck off

/Rant sorry not feeling great

• drizbodrizbo Member

@Youragrgds said:
    I need one good cpu... 3 ghz

Ok, Pentium 4 will do then.

• Well thats not true ... I think this can be in europe also ... Germany France have big datacenters and good networks

• @Youragrgds said:
    Well thats not true ... I think this can be in europe also ... Germany France have big datacenters and good networks

Well it is true. I don't see many $49 E3s on my side of the water excluding Online.net or OVH

DDoS protection instantly locks you down to Voxility OVH or online.net. online.net IP pricing too high, Vox out of budget unless with Zare and OVH so far no one is able to match.

Anyone matching your specs is likely to be in OVH and overselling to fuck

• FalzoFalzo Member

Youragrgds said: there are such offers in usa...

ok, show one!

• Well i am going to ask one question maybe its very noob ... Could i buy one server from usa and then buy one ip from europe ? is this even possible ?

• @Youragrgds said:
    Well i am going to ask one question maybe its very noob ... Could i buy one server from usa and then buy one ip from europe ? is this even possible ?

for your reference:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=929952

• @chocolateshirt said:

@Youragrgds said:
    Well i am going to ask one question maybe its very noob ... Could i buy one server from usa and then buy one ip from europe ? is this even possible ?

for your reference:

didnt understand sh!t !

• @Youragrgds said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@Youragrgds said:

for your reference:

didnt understand sh!t !

go shit yourself..

• Wait for the next Kimsufi Flash sale and you can get 4 dedicated I3/I5 cores, 8GB Ram, 100Mbps Unlimited traffic and free DDOS protection for 9 Euro.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

@dedipromo said:
    Wait for the next Kimsufi Flash sale and you can get 4 dedicated I3/I5 cores, 8GB Ram, 100Mbps Unlimited traffic and free DDOS protection for 9 Euro.

I wish I have seen such a good deal like this. But last Kimsufi sale wasn't decent..

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Without windows @12,50€/mo:
    https://deinserverhost.de/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1

2vCores instead of 1 dedicated core

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited May 2017

@Youragrgds said:
    Hello! I am looking for offer vps

• 1 dedicated cpu (or at least close to it)

• 8 gb ram

• Ddos protection

• Windows

• Europe

• network 100 mbps + prefer 1gbps

• Disk any

budget 12$

Dedicated core for that price with Windows is hard. Try increasing the budget or try something dirt cheap like Scaleway and install your own ISO to it. It even has extra cores and it's a dedicated machine if you choose the correct plan. But I don't think it offers ddos protection.
    They offer 4 dedicated cores, 8GB ram, 1 IPv4 and 300mbps unmetered internet for 11.99 euros.