Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any cheap Direct China VPS (LizCat alternatives)?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any cheap Direct China VPS (LizCat alternatives)?

I'm looking for a cheap monthly VPS from mainland china or hong kong. Any offers? I believe theres multiple providers on LET.

Comments

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

How cheap? How much BW?

• @randvegeta said:
    How cheap? How much BW?

Under 7 USD/m

How much bandwidth do you need?

• Not a lot if its in mainland china. Anything over 1Mbps is acceptable.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@stefeman said:
    Not a lot if its in mainland china. Anything over 1Mbps is acceptable.

seriously ? what can you do with 1 mbps ? or did you just miss one or two maybe three zeros ?

• @qtwrk said:

@stefeman said:
    Not a lot if its in mainland china. Anything over 1Mbps is acceptable.

seriously ? what can you do with 1 mbps ? or did you just miss one or two maybe three zeros ?

At least he's not giving an unreasonable figure for China BW

Thanked by 2MikeA netomx
  • Under 7 USD/m

try dgchosting, they also have cn2 gia, $5/m for 1Tb @100Mbit,

alive for 10days at least and is still pushing 0% loss from US-CN, try that before it got route switch

• qtwrk said: seriously ? what can you do with 1 mbps ? or did you just miss one or two maybe three zeros ?

Chinese hosting providers usually set limitations on port speed rather than monthly traffic, so by 1Mbps I think he actually means 1Mbps unlimited bandwidth which equals to about 300GB monthly traffic.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited May 2017

@dedipromo said:

qtwrk said: seriously ? what can you do with 1 mbps ? or did you just miss one or two maybe three zeros ?

Chinese hosting providers usually set limitations on port speed rather than monthly traffic, so by 1Mbps I think he actually means 1Mbps unlimited bandwidth which equals to about 300GB monthly traffic.

Correct. Its about 332 GB/ Month with 1Mbps. In Hong Kong, I wouldn't set for anything less than 100 Mbps.

• m3gfm3gf Member

hostshare.cn maybe?

stefeman said: Correct. Its about 332 GB/ Month with 1Mbps. In Hong Kong, I wouldn't set for anything less than 100 Mbps.

322GB Data Transfer on 100Mbit port for $7 /month in HK / China?

If you find it, don't share it with anyone if you want to keep it. The bandwidth cost more than that. If you only use 1M it prob wont be an issue but you won't want everyone else also using 1M to China it will slow things down a ton.

• LeonnLeonn Member

@GigsGigs maybe a choice. Fair quality with the price.

• @randvegeta said:

stefeman said: Correct. Its about 332 GB/ Month with 1Mbps. In Hong Kong, I wouldn't set for anything less than 100 Mbps.

If you find it, don't share it with anyone if you want to keep it. The bandwidth cost more than that. If you only use 1M it prob wont be an issue but you won't want everyone else also using 1M to China it will slow things down a ton.

If its in mainland china, im happy with 1Mbps port, if its in Hong Kong, you can find 100Mbps everywhere. Just to clarify, im not looking for 100Mbps mainland china because I know it doesent exist.

• m3gfm3gf Member

@stefeman said:

@randvegeta said:

If its in mainland china, im happy with 1Mbps port, if its in Hong Kong, you can find 100Mbps everywhere. Just to clarify, im not looking for 100Mbps mainland china because I know it doesent exist.

100Mbps Mainland China do exist.
    With $100 you can get a L5630 dedi with it.

Which does not exist is 100Mbps CN2 HK.

• m3gfm3gf Member

http://www.hostshare.cn
    I recommend this one. Their services are reliable.

• jtkjtk Member

It might be a little more than $7 (US) / month, but you can sometimes specials make it about that much for the first year:

Note, you may be required to upload a scan of a passport.

• catdingcatding Member

We have 100M China mainland server.

@stefeman said:

@randvegeta said:

• admsamadmsam Member

@gigsgigs offer USD3.80 with direct china route at Hong Kong. But limited to fair use policy. They should meet your requirement.

• yywudiyywudi Member

@admsam said:
    @gigsgigs offer USD3.80 with direct china route at Hong Kong. But limited to fair use policy. They should meet your requirement.

they should fix their $3.8 HK VPS node first

• @randvegeta said:

Bandwidth in China is not that expensive like what people images. You can easily get a 50Mbit port with unlimited data transfer at $30 a month. Most of cases are people makes it more expensive when they sell to you. Just like some commodities in China, the cost is so low but the market price is more expensive than even in the United States.

Thanked by 1colingpt
  • Thomas50Thomas50 Member
    edited May 2017

@stefeman said:
    I'm looking for a cheap monthly VPS from mainland china or hong kong. Any offers? I believe theres multiple providers on LET.

>
    port link is dedicated 5M.transfer data:unlimited.and meet your budget.Located in HongKong.

Greyhound said: Bandwidth in China is not that expensive like what people images.

I was referring to HK prices. Yes bandwidth INSIDE China is not expensive, but for international connectivity it's crap. And if you need to run a website, you need an ICP.

• imnotmoguimnotmogu Member
    edited May 2017

We are currently running BGP in Korea, and CTG is currently taking the process and will provide CN2 in 6th June

• admsamadmsam Member

@imnotmogu said:
    We are currently running BGP in Korea, and CTG is currently taking the process and will provide CN2 in June 6th

Congratulation.