Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My ChicagoVPS Review was deleted
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My ChicagoVPS Review at http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/11486/chicagovps-review seems to no longer be available. Can someone explain why?

Comments

• The owner of LET is a close personal friend of the owner of ChicagoVPS. That might have contributed to the deletion of your thread

• awsonawson Member

upsetcvps

Because you signed up here just to be a little bitch.

Thanked by 1MrObvious
  • @upsetcvps said:
    My ChicagoVPS Review at http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/11486/chicagovps-review seems to no longer be available. Can someone explain why?

Probably because you already posted your rant in the cvps update thread, and there wasn't a reason to dedicate another thread to you just being a whiny little bitch?

• SpiritSpirit Member

@upsetcvps said:

Sure. I deleted it because you posted it twice. It was direct copy/paste of http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/288305/#Comment_288305
    For someone who registered new lowendtalk account with disposable e-mail adress just few days ago to participate just in CVPS threads you demand a damn lot attention.

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    The owner of LET is a close personal friend of the owner of ChicagoVPS. That might have contributed to the deletion of your thread

It did not. It was my decision. Thread was in Flagged content queve as clone of something what was posted already. With three others CVPS threads in last week or so there's no need for 4th one which was just re-post (direct copy/paste) from previous thread.

• @Spirit I posted in reviews because it was more appropriate here, it will be buried in the comments, and it will be easier for people to find it when searching.

I will remove the comment and repost my review. I was not aware that making a review based on a comment was not allowed.

• marcmmarcm Member

Who cares?!

Thanked by 1NickPerk
  • NickPerkNickPerk Member
    edited June 2013

Let's make it two threads! (this one)

• SpiritSpirit Member

@upsetcvps said:
    Spirit I posted in reviews because it was more appropriate here, it will be buried in the comments, and it will be easier for people to find it when searching.

For god's sake... we both know that it's not about posting review anymore, we did this already. More than once. What follow now is hatred and belief that someone wasn't punished enough and he needs to be hurted more. Do you really think that this is necessary? Killing someone business, someones livelihood over and over again? Some things could be dealed better. Much better. I agree with that. But hack wasn't really a choice of a host. They paid much higher price here than you and me - you can be sure about that.

We got 3 CVPS threads in last few days. One thing is to introduce own experience with host to others (like you did few times in those few days) and other thing driving obsession further enforcing everyone to see it again, again and again. I moved on. And you should too.

Thanked by 1DalComp
  • marcmmarcm Member

@upsetcvps if it makes you feel any better listen to this...

• I am writing facts about my experience. My intention is not to hurt anyone. I only want to make sure consumers are informed.

@Spirit I will expand my review with some benchmarks and my experience pre-hack. Please confirm this is in accordance with LET rules.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@upsetcvps do you understand what @Spirit said?

• emgemg Veteran

Dear @upsetcvps,

Your handle tells me that the sole reason you joined LowEndTalk is because you are upset with ChicagoVPS. That's fine, we get it. You made your point. Search engines will help outsiders find your posts. It is time to move on and become an active, participating member of LET for other, unrelated topics. You might be able to share your experience configuring and managing VPSs, for example.

If you insist on remaining a one-topic person, then you should post elsewhere. I note that "ChicagoVPSsucks.com" is still available, where you can spend many days creating the perfect rant website. Considering the pent-up frustration and energy that you have devoted here, that website will no doubt serve as a shining example to others for their own special anger management projects.

Sincerely yours,
    @EMG

• @emg said:
    Dear upsetcvps,

If you insist on remaining a one-topic person, then you should post elsewhere. I note that "ChicagoVPSsucks.com" is still available, where you can spend many days creating the perfect rant website. Considering the pent-up frustration and energy that you have devoted here, that website will no doubt serve as a shining example to others for their own special anger management projects.

Sincerely yours,
    EMG

The domain name is only 0.99c aswell, and you could host it on your Chicago VPS? :-)

• Soon, I will make a new review that is not a direct copy of my comment: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/288305/#Comment_288305

Thank you for the explanations.