Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NZ, Asia, Netherlands and Iceland Dedicated
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NZ, Asia, Netherlands and Iceland Dedicated

EliteTechsEliteTechs Member
edited May 2017 in Requests

I need dedicated boxes from there. Cheap cost, instant setup. What do you have available? Will purchase immediately.

VZ Type: Will be using SolusVM

Number of Cores: No preference
RAM: 16Gb
Disk Space: 500 min
Disk Type: SSD

Bandwidth:1G
Port Speed: not sure

DDoS Protection:
preferred

Number of IPs: 3

Budget: $20-25

Billing period: Monthly

Comments

• teamaccteamacc Member

Asia is a big country.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Wow, raise your budget :D You won't find anything at $20-$25 in Asia atleast with the mentioned config.

• TionTion Member

LET is a group of bargain hunters, not magicians.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

EliteTechs said: Budget: $20-25

Can barely cover the electricity cost for that price.

• @randvegeta said:

EliteTechs said: Budget: $20-25

Can barely cover the electricity cost for that price.

can't more agree with you.Bandwidth in Asia is more expensive,especially port link.You want 1gb port dedicated or shared?

Thomas50 said: You want 1gb port dedicated or shared?

In which country can a 1G port be dedicated for $25? Even in the USA an Europe where BW is cheap and plentiful, you couldn't do that for $25!

• pikepike Veteran
    edited May 2017

@randvegeta said:

Thomas50 said: You want 1gb port dedicated or shared?

In which country can a 1G port be dedicated for $25? Even in the USA an Europe where BW is cheap and plentiful, you couldn't do that for $25!

Hetzner gets you 20TB of traffic on 1G dedicated port for below 25$. And they charge less then 1,50$ per TB of additional traffic.

20TB x $1.5 = $30/month. strange they can include a server + bandwidth for less than JUST bandwidth. In any case.. I'm referring to IP transit prices. No one is selling IP transit for $25 for 1G. It's not possible. Even the likes of Cogent and HE.net would still charge around $0.20 per Mbit on a 10G commit.

• WilliamWilliam Member

pike said: Hetzner gets you 20TB of traffic on 1G dedicated port for below 25$. And they charge less then 1,50$ per TB of additional traffic.

Hetzner is not Asia, Iceland or NZ.

EliteTechs said: instant setup

Does not exist.

EliteTechs said: RAM: 16Gb Disk Space: 500 min Disk Type: SSD

Not for that price.

EliteTechs said: DDoS Protection: preferred

Up your budget x100 and maybe.

EliteTechs said: Number of IPs: 3

Not for that price.

• double your budget for asia

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2017

Iceland has very expensive connectivity and the average international latency tends to be better from London. We host quite a few Iceland based companies here at Clouvider for that reason.

If you're looking for Iceland directly, well, your budget is way too low.

• @Clouvider said:
    Iceland has very expensive connectivity and the average international latency tends to be better from London. We host quite a few Iceland based companies here at Clouvider for that reason.

If you're looking for Iceland directly, well, your budget is way too low.

Budget is pretty low for pretty much anywhere.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@IThinkUFailed I agree, but especially these regions as they are way more expensive than others (with the exception of the Netherlands).

• hzrhzr Member

Clouvider said: @IThinkUFailed I agree, but especially these regions as they are way more expensive than others (with the exception of the Netherlands).

$20/m in nl is iffy for 500gb ssd 16gb ram 1gbps ddos protected

• @hzr said:

Clouvider said: @IThinkUFailed I agree, but especially these regions as they are way more expensive than others (with the exception of the Netherlands).

$20/m in nl is iffy for 500gb ssd 16gb ram 1gbps ddos protected

He did say he could stretch to $25 though... Still an absolutely ridiculous request. Online is the only place that comes close realistically and you still won't get 500GB SSD and I believe it's still all backhauled via their french DC's?

• All. I am very sorry for my initial typo.. I meant 200-250. So sorry for the confusion.

• fLoofLoo Member

You've forgot a zero two times in two different values in a row? Get some coffee dude!

@EliteTechs said:
    All. I am very sorry for my initial typo.. I meant 200-250. So sorry for the confusion.

Can do HK fot that price. Depending on how much data transfet you need, can even include direct China.

Do you know what your BW requirements are?

• if you could provide pricing for bandwidth tiers that would be idea

EliteTechs said: if you could provide pricing for bandwidth tiers that would be idea

Got the following options:

Xeon E3-1230v5/v6
    16GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    480GB SSD (Kingston DC400 Data Centre)
    IPMI
    1G Network Port
    3 IPv4 Addresses

With 1TB Premium Route Data Transfer: US$250 /month (Includes Direct China Route)
    With 3TB Economy Route Data Transfer: US$200 /month (No Direct China)
    With 10TB Economy Route Data Transfer: US$250 /month (No Direct China)

Xeon E5-2650
    16GB DDR3 ECC Registered RAM
    480GB SSD (Kingston DC400 Data Centre)
    IPMI
    1G Network Port
    3 IPv4 Addresses

With 1TB Premium Route Data Transfer: US$160 /month (Includes Direct China Route)
    With 2TB Premium Route Data Transfer: US$220 /month (Includes Direct China Route)
    With 2.5TB Premium Route Data Transfer: US$250 /month (Includes Direct China Route)
    With 10TB Economy Route Data Transfer: US$160 /month (No Direct China)
    With 20TB Economy Route Data Transfer: US$220 /month (No Direct China)
    With 25TB Economy Route Data Transfer: US$250 /month (No Direct China)

Have many other hardware options too, but need to know what you need otherwise I could spend hours writing different configurations.

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited May 2017

EliteTechs said: Location: NZ, Asia, Netherlands and Iceland

Budget: $20-25

I don't think you're going to be able to find servers for $25 USD in Asia (I assume Japan, Singapore, etc), or New Zealand. In Netherlands and Iceland maybe, idk about those areas.

I know for a fact servers in Australia and Singapore are going for around, well the cheapest I've seen is $90 for something decently powerful. OVH is a good choice for Australia or Singapore, as well as DigitalPacific for Australia.

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited May 2017

Honestly France is somewhat in that region of Netherlands and Iceland, I may be stretching that a bit but latency will seriously not be an issue, under 100ms, so you could check out Kimsufi https://www.kimsufi.com/us/en/index.xml

Or in Amsterdam which is a bit closer to netherlands and iceland, online.net has some offers as well, as well as scaleway which offers cheap intel atom and ARM dedicated servers for cloud use.

• lionlion Member

@ethancedrik said:

Or in Amsterdam which is a bit closer to netherlands

not close enough.

• pikepike Veteran
    edited May 2017

@William said:

Hetzner is not Asia, Iceland or NZ.

I was referring to @randvegeta's comment...

• for Asia ( Singapore ) & NL You can check Leaseweb i think they fit with your budget. Or maybe OVH Singapore