Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google cracking down on purchased "unlimited" drive accounts - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google cracking down on purchased "unlimited" drive accounts

2»

Comments

• henkbhenkb Member

@drizbo: My account still says 30GB? Does it take some time? I already logged on with a different browser to check.

• drizbodrizbo Member

@slowdive, @henkb: @stefeman is your guy, I just quoted him.

But I also saw other reports that users had shown only 30GB at first, if you are on bussiness plan it should revert to unlimited soon.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited May 2017

@henkb said:
    @drizbo: My account still says 30GB? Does it take some time? I already logged on with a different browser to check.

Everyone has 30GB. Even with free gmail. Did you even pay?

• @slowdive said:

@drizbo said:

Just tested this..
    Here's the trick..

Thanks @drizbo, that process just worked perfectly for me, single account but showing unlimited storage on drive .

Same here. It immediately stated unlimited with me as the only user.

• henkbhenkb Member
    edited May 2017

Same here. It immediately stated unlimited with me as the only user.

Maybe it is because I used bank transfer and am from EU

• cociucociu Member

inthecloudblog said: Time for @cociu to beat Google ;) Just do a second round with kvm and from the experience you have in storage :)

we will make something in the future , need to finish our website and i will focus to find a good module for autoprovisioning kvm and yes will be possible, also i am not google ... but something atractive yes

• henkbhenkb Member

Yes, the capacity is now changed. On the left side there is no more "30GB".
    And in the "storage details", it says unlimited. I'm happy :)

• I hate when google delete my movies. Zzz

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Surprise...

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited September 2017

Hardly any legit customer will have these TB quantities. I bet most of the people above replying with "I have XX TB amount, still strong", all they have stored in those is pirated content. Suspend and report their IP history!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Hxxx said: Hardly any legit customer will have these TB quantities. I bet most of the people above replying with "I have XX TB amount, still strong", all they have stored in those are pirated content. Suspend and report their IP history!

Thank you, intellectual rights justice warrior.

• @stefeman said:

@henkb said:

Everyone has 30GB. Even with free gmail. Did you even pay?

I only have 20 GB :(

• doghouch said: I only have 20 GB :(

My free account maxes at 15GB. On the other hand, Gsuit enterprise account from the company I work says unlimited.