Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Email Hosting. 5GB Storage, domains/email addresses. $5/year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Email Hosting. 5GB Storage, domains/email addresses. $5/year

2»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited May 2017

Neoon said: Sooner or later they collide

Interesting theory, but I disagree. Can you find an example of a case where I've treated something related to DigitalOcean or MXroute any differently than a company I don't know or care about? Other than me just weighing in because the topic interests me, of course. Just one. I've been here for some time now, surely both sooner and later have come and gone for me.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@jarland said:

Neoon said: Sooner or later they collide

Interesting theory, but I disagree. Can you find an example of a case where I've treated something related to DigitalOcean or MXroute any differently than a company I don't know or care about? Other than me just weighing in because the topic interests me, of course. Just one. I've been here for some time now, surely both sooner and later have come and gone for me.

Mate, I never said at least until now, you did something wrong.

I talked about the thing in general, everyone who is Mod on LET and associated or running a company. You cannot be 100% Independent, in such cases.

Neoon said: Mate, I never said at least until now, you did something wrong.

I talked about the thing in general, everyone who is Mod on LET and associated or running a company. You cannot be 100% Independent, in such cases.

Which is it though? We cannot be independent or I've done nothing wrong? You're assuming that human nature prevents people from separating roles and makes them incapable of refusing to let one role influence the other. I believe that we are much more complex, and fully capable of such things.

It's like saying that because cavemen drew on walls, humans only draw on walls. We evolve. Our limitations in regard to this topic are self-imposed, perhaps influenced by selfish desires, but we are physically capable of doing more than you are suggesting.

Thanked by 1asf
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@Neoon You have your opinion and I respect that but it kind of feels like you hijacked this good offer thread a little...not much we can do about it now.. but consider a new offtopic thread perhaps or a pm?

Let's hear more about mxroute and this offer shall we?

Thanked by 1jar
  • kzedkzed Member

@jarland, what happen if the limit per hour is reached?

@kzed said:
    @jarland, what happen if the limit per hour is reached?

They stack up in the queue until they either send or I remove them. If you stack a few thousand in the queue in a short period that can't be processed, I generally remove them. That's a pretty rare scenario other than an account compromised and sending spam.

• FredQcFredQc Member

Like I said before, I don't really need this... but... I got one of this special a few days ago and it's working perfectly. Also, instructions on how to setup the mail accounts are very clear.

Two thumbs up!

Thanked by 1jar