Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for at least 500mbps Dedi Unmetered
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for at least 500mbps Dedi Unmetered

HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
edited May 2017 in Requests

If possible? Looking around $40 give or take (can move a little). If theres nothing I understand and will most likely stick to SoYouStart/OVH

I currently max out the 250mbps limit at SYS almost 24/7
Looking for maybe France, Germany, or Netherlands. Would prefer US but I'm not getting unmetered there lol.

At least
Decent CPU, No AMD or atoms,
4GB ram
2TB HD
unmetered?

Thanks!

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Kinda tough to do within budget. If you can stomach setup fees, Online.net has boxes with 300 & 500Mbps on GigE for 30-40 Eur/mo.

I'd probably go for 2x SYS systems but you'd definitely be over $40.

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • @Harambe said:
    Kinda tough to do within budget. If you can stomach setup fees, Online.net has boxes with 300 & 500Mbps on GigE for 30-40 Eur/mo.

I've had some issues with Oneprovider/online.net with speed issues about 3 years ago. But sadly putting the setup fees aside there server with 500Mbps is sold out.

• @HuntersPad said:

@Harambe said:

I've had some issues with Oneprovider/online.net with speed issues about 3 years ago. But sadly putting the setup fees aside there server with 500Mbps is sold out.

500Mbit is unrealistic for $40. Online.net or OVH are the only guys coming close. If they can't host your for your budget basically no one else is. If you can give us bandwidth figures like 30TB we can try and help you out a bit more

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
    edited May 2017

Okay thanks. Yeah may stick with SYS then

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

I can do 300 or 500 MBPS but its not going to be any where close to that price.

• How about hetzner?

• The 20TB limit wont cut it sadly. I use at least 50TB a month and thats with my 250mbps limit.

• WilliamWilliam Member

HuntersPad said: I've had some issues with Oneprovider/online.net with speed issues about 3 years ago.

That is what you get when you want 250Mbit for 40EUR. Seriously, that is not sustainable in any way.

Thanked by 2Clouvider dedipromo
  • You can rent OVH SP-32-S for EUR65 with 500Mbits guaranteed

• teamaccteamacc Member

@Josidel said:
    Check out Josidel hosting offers

Your site has no dedis with more than 20TB bw limit. Flagged for spamming.

• cociucociu Member

i can make this in romania in arrownd 150 eur and is a good price.

• How about there guys:

https://www.eqservers.com/outlet.php

1gbit port and 100TB bw.

• bluesegabluesega Member
    edited May 2017

@kingzero said:
    How about there guys:

https://www.eqservers.com/outlet.php

1gbit port and 100TB bw.

Say what? :O
    $55 for 1gbps EvoSwitch Dedi? Meaning LeaseWeb dedi? :O
    I-I think I gotta buy something soon ...

• I saw SpeedyKVM has V-DEDI 2 with 100Tb (but with 800G SSD) for $69/m in Dallas. Does it work? I remember they sometimes did offer discount for higher plans so might ask them politely?