Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bulk VPS request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bulk VPS request

dwtbfdwtbf Member

I need VPS with these specs, any location, 1 IP per server, 1 tb bandwidth, 50 GB storage, 512-1024mb ram, CentOS, KVM/XEN or OVZ

I need: 150

By: July 30th

I'll pay with: Bitcoin or PayPal

Comments

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Do you have an estimated budget per VPS or in total?

• Budget per VM?

• cociucociu Member

i can provide you this vps in 7 different networks, we are located in Romania , for 150 vps with your speck the price will be 1.50 eur/ mo , i will accept only btc in this offer

• Also what is the usecase for these VMs, how hard will the CPU be used,

Thanked by 1hellfire1980
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

What is the usage for vps? Jingaling? Sneakers? Bot Net? Mailing list (Spam)?

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

We will be able to provide pm me :)

• GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Host Rep

visit us our website, we can provide . Just if your budget match or not

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@dwtbf said:
    I need VPS with these specs, any location, 1 IP per server, 1 tb bandwidth, 50 GB storage, 512-1024mb ram, CentOS, KVM/XEN or OVZ

I need: 150

By: July 30th

I'll pay with: Bitcoin or PayPal

Do you mind sharing what would the vps be user for?

• dwtbfdwtbf Member

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    What is the usage for vps? Jingaling? Sneakers? Bot Net? Mailing list (Spam)?

Load balancing

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2017

dwtbf said: Load balancing

load balancing of what, 50GB disk space for a simple load balancer seems excessive?

• YuraYura Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    load balancing of what?

New Balance

edited May 2017

@Yura said:

@AnthonySmith said:
    load balancing of what?

New Balance

Even sports shoe/sneeker/trianer/training shoe (all in there to keep every continent happy) salesmen dont need 50GB of space though.

If you have an environment big enough that you need 150 load balancers for legitimate purposes ... you don't come to LET to drive prices down, you just split them 50/50 with DO and Vultr.. simple.

• @AnthonySmith said:

@Yura said:

@AnthonySmith said:
    load balancing of what?

New Balance

Even sports shoe/sneeker/trianer/training shoe (all in there to keep every continent happy) salesmen dont need 50GB of space though.

If you have an environment big enough that you need 150 load balancers for legitimate purposes ... you don't come to LET to drive prices down, you just split them 50/50 with DO and Vultr.. simple.

My personal analysis of his requests are for Traffic Exchange. 50GB (Desktop OS + Applications), 1TB bandwidth for the video/content. His vagueness regarding cores again lead me to believe TE.

Unless he can specifically state the CPU use of this application.

Thanked by 2Yura vmhaus
  • YuraYura Member
    edited May 2017

@AnthonySmith, nah, just for the pun. I don't think it's sneakers too, the recs are all off (1TB bandwidth too) When you need to spin up and manage 150 instances of a thing it's usually cost and time effective to leverage APIs and other niceties of cloud providers as you said. But what do I know, people do crazy things on the internet! :)

@GenjiSwitchPls, sounds plausible.

• dwtbfdwtbf Member

@AnthonySmith said:

load balancing of what, 50GB disk space for a simple load balancer seems excessive?

We load balance traffic, and on each server mirror the site files (35 GB), and have another 10 GB of software installed, 1m visits a month

• @dwtbf said:

@AnthonySmith said:

We load balance traffic, and on each server mirror the site files (35 GB), and have another 10 GB of software installed, 1m visits a month

Can you give us a CPU usage estimate. That's what people need to know so they don't oversell the CPU too hard

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@dwtbf said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Can you give us a CPU usage estimate. That's what people need to know so they don't oversell the CPU too hard

Perfect, i would like to know too :)

@dwtbf said:

@AnthonySmith said:

OK €2.50 p/month p/server, bitcoin only for the first 6 months.

• dwtbfdwtbf Member

@AnthonySmith said:

@dwtbf said:

@AnthonySmith said:

OK €2.50 p/month p/server, bitcoin only for the first 6 months.

Any discount if I pay year in bitcoin? Also, can I get price in USD?

2.50 EUR =2.80082USD

I can discount it down to $2.75 p/month p/server equivalent if paying yearly.

Traffic exchange or anything even remotely similar will result in termination though so please be 100% honest about what you want to host and save everyone a headache.

I would need 5 days lead time (max) to get this setup after payment as I will just dedicate resources to this rather than have you impacted or you impact anyone else as I assume it will be heavy use.

Thanked by 1dwtbf
  • FalzoFalzo Member

so you end up with 150 small VPS split across 1-3 dedis at the same provider and probably even on the same switch. what kind of sense should this make in terms of load balancing?

• dwtbfdwtbf Member

@Falzo said:
    so you end up with 150 small VPS split across 1-3 dedis at the same provider and probably even on the same switch. what kind of sense should this make in terms of load balancing?

I have also AWS, DO services doing same, and lme massive server @ soflayer

• AmitzAmitz Member

dwtbf said: massive server @ soflayer

Such massive, much loadbalancing!

Thanked by 2Yura WebProject
  • @dwtbf said:

@Falzo said:

I have also AWS, DO services doing same, and lme massive server @ soflayer

I think the point that @Falzo was getting at was why you wanted to buy so many VPSs from one provider which would end up on the same server(s), when you could just buy a dedicated server & either run what you need on that / virtualize it at probably a significantly lower price than purchasing multiple VPSs from a provider on here.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2017
    HP G6/G7, Dual PSU, Dedicated
    Dual Xeon X5650 (16+16 x 2.66Ghz)
    80GB RAM -> 530MB/VM ~
    8TB on ZFS/CEPH storage (RAID6 or better) via 10Gbit -> 53GB/VM ~
    152 IPv4 (150 for VMs, one for ILO, one for host)
    450Mbit (~ 1TB/VM, not burstable over 500Mbit)
    Provided as 1 SolusVM OVZ master with admin access (in a KVM)
    All email ports closed In/Out, IPs SWIPed to your customer data (not negotiable)

• 350EUR (390USD) / Month + EU VAT (rate of your country, if applicable) or Israeli VAT (17%, if applicable)
    • Buyer country limitations apply
    • 3 months maximum rent time
    • no setup costs
    • lead time 7 work days (Sun-Thu)
    • Singlehomed Cogent
    • BTC only
  • IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

We can provide this on our Public Cloud.

Xen vm.

Locations : France, Germany, Netherlands, Miami, Singapore.

We accept Paypal.