Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to install MEmu Android Emulator on a dedicated server?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to install MEmu Android Emulator on a dedicated server?

LAVALLAVAL Member
edited May 2017 in Tutorials

Hi,
I want to know what I need to install this program MEmu on an server?
Do I must have a dedicated server to be able to install it? or just an VPS.

Thanks in advance..

Comments

• noamannoaman Member

A better approach is to install virtualbox on a dedi..wit onboard GPU....and install android using a ln image....

Thanked by 1LAVAL
  • LAVALLAVAL Member
    edited May 2017

@noaman said:
    A better approach is to install virtualbox on a dedi..wit onboard GPU....and install android using a ln image....

Do you suggest any provider that support GPU? and what about Contapo's dedicated server?

• kingdom88kingdom88 Member
    edited July 2019

@LAVAL said:

@noaman said:

Do you suggest any provider that support GPU? and what about Contapo's dedicated server?

this provider support MemXXXXu, XXBluesXXXtack and LeXXXapDroXXXid. : httpsXXXXXPREVPSXXXISXXXXSPAMXXXX://prXXXevps.cXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXom/vps-windows-with-android-emulaXXXXtor/

I'm using it to run my mobile game.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited July 2019

noaman said: A better approach is to install virtualbox on a dedi..wit onboard GPU....and install android using a ln image....

Don't know what you mean by "ln image". But I use Android-x86 8.1 without any hardware GPU in a regular KVM, it runs fine. You can install this on any VPS provider who allows custom ISO. But then you will have to access the UI via provider's VNC in the control panel.

Of course without a GPU 3D games will not run, but you can still use shopping apps and the like.