Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server in Hong Kong for VPN service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server in Hong Kong for VPN service

Can anyone offer a server in Hong Kong with the following (or similar) specs:

• 1 Core
  • 2 GB RAM
  • CentOS 6.x, 64 Bit
  • 32 GB SSD
  • shared gigabit uplink (not to China Telecom, of course, but internationally)
  • 30 IPs

Payment with VISA card or in Bitcoins

Comments

• What's the budget I'm sure @randvegeta can try and help

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • NetxonsNetxons Member

@Anthony2016 said:
    Can anyone offer a server in Hong Kong with the following (or similar) specs:

• 1 Core
    • 2 GB RAM
    • CentOS 6.x, 64 Bit
    • 32 GB SSD
    • shared gigabit uplink (not to China Telecom, of course, but internationally)
    • 30 IPs

Payment with VISA card or in Bitcoins

What's your budget and IP can anytime cost a lot more than the VPS as well as the China friendly network.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2017

Anthony2016 said: shared gigabit uplink (not to China Telecom, of course, but internationally)

30 IPs

Do you need fast connection to China? If yes, then what is your expected data transfer? 1G 'unlimited' with fast China does not exist in HK... or anywhere!

What's your budget?

Do you really need 30IPs?

The HW requirements is easily met and will be a negligible part of your monthly cost depending on how much bandwidth you actually need.

If you don't need fast China, and you really need 30 IPs, I can do a server for around US$100 /month, 1G Shared Unmetered port (China will route via USA).

@GenjiSwitchPls, thanks for the heads up!

• I'm thinking of a budget of ~$70/month.
    After the first month I could pay half a year in advance.

• WilliamWilliam Member

That is barely enough for the IPs, how much traffic will you actually use? 1Mbit costs you in HK even from HE 5$, which means 1TB = 15$ or more.

• GigsGigsGigsGigs Member, Host Rep

Can consider us @ http://www.gigsgigscloud.com

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Anthony2016 said: I'm thinking of a budget of ~$70/month. After the first month I could pay half a year in advance.

Do you really need 30 IPs? Estimate on bandwidth requirements?