Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

oneprovider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

oneprovider?

last time, anybody; live with problem (ticket and another..) oneprovider?
we live ipmi problem in 2 days and they shutdown server for this reason for repair. i'm request change my disk to another server and they not answer it. we really lose money, time and performance.

and today; i'm try to access my account, but not access to my account and web page down. i think, oneprovider live really big problem.

Comments

• corbpiecorbpie Member

Ok so you're using a $10 server for business?

• @corbpie said:
    Ok so you're using a $10 server for business?

10$ or 50$. what's the different. we not sale hosting and etc. we use this extranet and etc.

• graphicgraphic Member

The difference is quality of service and support.
    Do you think a hoster like oneprovider gives a shit for 10$ dedicated servers?

• OneProvider it's reselled. Not more.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@graphic said:
    The difference is quality of service and support.
    Do you think a hoster like oneprovider gives a shit for 10$ dedicated servers?

If they stated in contract, they still need to deliver it and it's no different $0.5 or $5000 per month as some full managed service providers can deliver exactly the same service as unmanaged service provider.