Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Need Cheapest Dedicated Servers, Ever! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I Need Cheapest Dedicated Servers, Ever!

Comments

• @Muhammad said:
    Does anyone here know this company rackhost.co and if it legit or not?

I had a VPS with rackhost.co alias racksx. untill today, vps performance is very good

• @FredQc said:

@Plioser said:

@maldovia said:
    2x E5 2680v4

512GB DDR4 ECC

8x 1TB Samsung NVMe

Hardware RAID 1/5/10

10Gbit dedicated unmetered blended bandwidth port full duplex

$85/mo

Any coupon offer?

Use 85_OFF coupon at checkout for $85 off recurring !

And if you pay annually: the referral code ANNUAL95OFFANYDISCOUNT

• PlioserPlioser Member

Use 85_OFF coupon at checkout for $85 off recurring !

Not enough.

Sure there are best deals in Softlayer.

• PlioserPlioser Member

And if you pay annually: the referral code ANNUAL95OFFANYDISCOUNT

Mmmm, it's a good start.

• @angstrom said:

hzr said: summer is here yall

Yeah, the OP just signed up earlier today and already wants the cheapest dedicated servers ever!

So what's the problem with that! and what does OP means?!

• racksxracksx Member
    edited May 2017

@TheLinuxBug, yes, I had my own failures like everyone else, learned from that.

@chocolateshirt, thank you, I do the best I can to offer a good quality.

@GenjiSwitchPls, I do apologise that I upset you by not answering on cociu's post, I will share the modifications when I believe would be no issues at all with my modifications, and the modifications will be on a stable version.

We did offer refund to anyone who was not happy, we had our own issues like everyone else and we learned from that, I'm not here to do a summer host, I'm here since 2014, I saw a lot of people coming and going, but I'm still around, a summer host won't least that long.

• maldovia said: 2x E5 2680v4

512GB DDR4 ECC

8x 1TB Samsung NVMe

Hardware RAID 1/5/10

10Gbit dedicated unmetered blended bandwidth port full duplex

$85/mo

include cpanel license and i'm in.

• EasedEased Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2017

I feel like this is a troll thread. So here's my offer.

Intel Celeron Processor 2.40 GHz CPU

256MB RAM

20GB HDD SATA1

$499/week

Includes CentOS 4.

Thanked by 1citrix
  • Eased said: I feel like this is a troll thread.

how you dare...

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @Eased said:
    I feel like this is a troll thread. So here's my offer.

Intel Celeron Processor 2.40 GHz CPU

256MB RAM

20GB HDD SATA1

$499/week

Includes CentOS 4.

If you can sell them in bulk, im interested.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Muhammad said:

@angstrom said:

hzr said: summer is here yall

Yeah, the OP just signed up earlier today and already wants the cheapest dedicated servers ever!

So what's the problem with that! and what does OP means?!

The problem is that you appear on the scene looking like a summer host ...

"op" is Dutch for English "on".

Thanked by 1Sinshy2017
  • @racksx said:

@GenjiSwitchPls, I do apologise that I upset you by not answering on cociu's post, I will share the modifications when I believe would be no issues at all with my modifications, and the modifications will be on a stable version.

You didn't upset me there, you removed the copyright and then chose to ignore me. If you had given this reply on that thread I would be perfectly fine, but it took me to possibly driving business away from you before you even acknowledged me after my 2nd reply.

• One of my clients wants to make a DDOS Attack and I want to know if this is bad idea, as someone told me?

• hzrhzr Member

Muhammad said: One of my clients wants to make a DDOS Attack and I want to know if this is bad idea, as someone told me?

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

Muhammad said: One of my clients wants to make a DDOS Attack and I want to know if this is bad idea, as someone told me?

You're joking, right?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited May 2017

This has a to be a troll.. there's no way lol.

Just in case his serious.. @Muhammad you are gonna need spoofed servers then.. I wonder if any LET provider here supports IP header modification lmao

• @ElliotJ said:

You're joking, right?

Really, I'm not joking

• Sinshy2017Sinshy2017 Member
    edited May 2017

I don't know a lot about DDOS Attack, The client asked to sell him a server, and we were talking about that server with contabo
    10-Core Only 109.99 EUR / month

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

So, your client needs DDoS protection? Or wants to make a DDoS attack from your server?

edited May 2017

@Muhammad said:
    I don't know a lot about DDOS Attack, The client asked to sell him a server, and we were talking about that server with contabo
    10-Core Only 109.99 EUR / month

You do realize that what hes asking is illegal to do? Why would you go through it and provide him servers for such usage? The fact it has "Attack" on the word itself should raise some alarms already.

• I didn't give him anything yet. and as I see it's so bad idea, I will forget all that

• But I still need a server for my own web hosting company and that's why I'm here now.

• I'm still beginner :)

• @ElliotJ
    Wants to make :(

edited May 2017

@Muhammad said:
    I didn't give him anything yet. and as I see it's so bad idea, I will forget all that

So in other words he intended to launch an attack against other servers.

@Muhammad said:
    But I still need a server for my own web hosting company and that's why I'm here now.

I doubt any host here will provide you a server after this discussion lol. In fact im amazed there has not been any removal of posts or bans yet.. The mods are really patient today..

• Please delete all this

edited May 2017

@Muhammad said:
    Please delete all this

It's too late.. You have already made it into the history.. This thread will probly get moved to the Cess Pit and eventually perserved into the internet history archives, so that the aliens will someday see and read how stupid and self destructive folk we are by allowing DDoS to happen.

• Please delete this whole topic, and I'm sorry

• @stefeman said:

@Muhammad said:
    Please delete all this

It's too late.. You have already made it into the history..

What I have to do now? Create new membership ?

• @Muhammad said:

@stefeman said:

@Muhammad said:
    Please delete all this

It's too late.. You have already made it into the history..

What I have to do now? Create new membership ?

Yes of course, having another account here will solve the issue. nobody will ever suspect its you if you register another nick.

This discussion has been closed.