Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a 6c/12t or 8c/16t machine in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a 6c/12t or 8c/16t machine in EU

I'm currently using a dual X5650 setup with 12c/24t which is enough for my needs, but it's hosted in the USA.

Does anyone know of the Dual X5650 setup on the EU or similar setups?
Xeon E3 with 4c/8t are probably not enough.

I only need 16gb of RAM, a 120GB SSD or HDD is more than enough and 100mbit connection is also fine. I don't need bandwidth, probably 100GB of bandwidth is more than enough.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• BopieBopie Member

I can do this for you if you dont mind pming me I have a machine with 2x X5550, 32gb ram and can organise a hard drive of your choice in UK

• I was looking at higher core counts.
    I can be an older CPU to be honest, dual X5650 work the treat

• teamaccteamacc Member

I think @cociu has something.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • cociucociu Member

OctavioMaia said: dual X5650

i have this processors . What is your budget for this?

• I currently play 45$ for dual X5650 w/ 32GB of ram and 240GB SSD.

I'm willing to sacrifice RAM and smaller SSD or a normal HDD in order to migrate to an European based location

• cociucociu Member

Ok , my offer is :

2*X5650
    32 gb ram
    1tb hdd (no ssd)
    1gbps port speed
    ILO Advanced included

my price is 60$/mo , we are located in Romania , also i can give you 4 differents networks to choose to have better ping replay

• @cociu said:
    Ok , my offer is :

2*X5650
    32 gb ram
    1tb hdd (no ssd)
    1gbps port speed
    ILO Advanced included

my price is 60$/mo , we are located in Romania , also i can give you 4 differents networks to choose to have better ping replay

Unlimited traffic?

• cociucociu Member

mtsbatalha said: Unlimited traffic?

the op was asking for " probably 100GB of bandwidth is more than enough" so in this case i dont specified because we will have at least 2tb/mo

• @cociu said:
    Ok , my offer is :

2*X5650
    32 gb ram
    1tb hdd (no ssd)
    1gbps port speed
    ILO Advanced included

I have Pm'ed you