Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server with /24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server with /24

Searching for the Xeon server (e3 or e5) with least 32gb ram and 2tb+ hdd with /24.

Quote me prices.

Comments

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

spam?

• AthylAthyl Member

No, VPS selling (Most of my client use my vps for Game Servers or Normal website hosting) Maybe some used for spam also but i am not sure as i am using HostMyBytes from last year and didn't get any complain from them

• pikepike Veteran

https://robot.your-server.de/order/market/sortcol/cpu_benchmark/sorttype/up/ram/32/hdnr/1/maxprice/500

Intel Xeon E3-1270V3, 2x HDD 2,0 TB SATA Enterprise, 4x RAM 8192 MB DDR3 ECC, 1Gbit/s, 30TB Traffic (~1€/TB overuse) = 41,18€/month

But they charge much for big IP subnets so maybe this isn't the right thing for you.

• AthylAthyl Member

Hmm, I search on google alot but there is no any space available for my order.
    Thats why searching on LET.

• VereloxVerelox Member

What is your budget? We can provide E3-1230 (or higher) in Netherlands, Germany or France including /24.

Drop me a PM if interested and we can discuss further details.

• AthylAthyl Member

@Verelox said:
    What is your budget? We can provide E3-1230 (or higher) in Netherlands, Germany or France including /24.

Drop me a PM if interested and we can discuss further details.

Check PM

• YuraYura Member
    edited May 2017

@Athyl said:
    i am not sure as i am using HostMyBytes from last year and didn't get any complain from them

Hello, this is LostMyBytes. We're here to help you.

Tim.

• AthylAthyl Member

@Yura said:

@Athyl said:
    i am not sure as i am using HostMyBytes from last year and didn't get any complain from them

Hello, this is LostMyBytes. We're here to help you.

Tim.

Is every thing is fine?

• ashkulzashkulz Member

Check out OVH, you'll just have a onetime setup fee for the IP's.

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We can sort something for you. I will PM you.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Any particular budget ?
    As far as UK is also OK for you ?

Don't want to spam you with an offer that doesn't fit your criteria.

• AthylAthyl Member

@advarisk said:

Thinking the same but i hear that their machines are to much old and slow and also 0% protection on their network.
    If you get any attack then your whole server will be down and what will then i do with IPs if server is under attack.

• AthylAthyl Member

@Zare said:
    We can sort something for you. I will PM you.

@Clouvider said:
    Any particular budget ?
    As far as UK is also OK for you ?

Don't want to spam you with an offer that doesn't fit your criteria.

Nearly Asia will be much better, BTW thanks for your comment.

• m3gfm3gf Member

@Athyl said:

@advarisk said:

Thinking the same but i hear that their machines are to much old and slow and also 0% protection on their network.
    If you get any attack then your whole server will be down and what will then i do with IPs if server is under attack.

You are completely wrong.OVH have reliable service. And AntiDDOS capacity is good too.

• AthylAthyl Member

@m3gf said:

@Athyl said:

@advarisk said:

You are completely wrong.OVH have reliable service. And AntiDDOS capacity is good too.

Refer me their server for VPS Hosting.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

I can do Intel XEON E3-1275 v5 Skylake Quadcore, 32GB DDR4-ECC Ram, 2 x 2TB HDD, 15TB BW @ 1Gbit, /24 and 30Gbps DDoS Protection in Germany.

• @Athyl said:
    Refer me their server for VPS Hosting.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Ovh+vps

• AthylAthyl Member

@RapidDedi said:
    I can do Intel XEON E3-1275 v5 Skylake Quadcore, 32GB DDR4-ECC Ram, 2 x 2TB HDD, 15TB BW @ 1Gbit, /24 and 30Gbps DDoS Protection in Germany.

Prices Please

• AthylAthyl Member

France/Germany locations will be much better.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

@Athyl said:

@RapidDedi said:

Prices Please

A quote has been sent to you via PM.

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

If you are hosting game servers, won't you need a location which also offers DDoS protection?

• AthylAthyl Member

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    If you are hosting game servers, won't you need a location which also offers DDoS protection?

Yes i need that location as well but it will be better if its Germany/France/Netherland or US, On PM i am confirming every thing.