Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Potential BlueVM WHMCS Breach - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Potential BlueVM WHMCS Breach

13»

Comments

• because they use same IPv6 block - it's Craigory?

• SnatSnat Member

If I am reading this right , BlueVM believes their database was dumped and done by Craig who if I am reading Tweets and his blog right is annoyed at BlueVM big time for some reason.

So the question is this - is there really a dump of the database and if so, has anyone seen it?

And if not, is this guy just bluffing because he is just a p**sed off customer?

• This thread should be closed really. It's a drama topic it seems and no hard proof a mysql db was dumped? You all need to get of them high horses

• IshaqIshaq Member

@Snat

Don't act like you don't know anything, image

• IshaqIshaq Member

@TheNanRider

For all we know you could be him, you just joined today. Why do you want it closed?

• SnatSnat Member

That's why I am asking. I want to know if Craig has done this as I worked with him many times and hacking a VPS provider is one of those things you kinda need to know when you work with someone.

• TheNanRiderTheNanRider Member
    edited July 2013

This is a stupid thread

• @krs360 said:
    Who knows.. maybe he works at a Taxi rank, whilst talking shite on twitter about people's lack of IPV6, whilst using an IPV6 tunnel himself.

At least he uses an IPv6 tunnel. I with more people would do that!

• TheNanRiderTheNanRider Member
    edited July 2013

with using a tunnel you are not lacking IPv6.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@TheNanRider

Nice edit! Had second thoughts about something you said did we?

Let's just put this here for people to read what you removed:

Also, whilst we're playing the blame game.. what do you have to say about:

Also, what do you guys think of him trying to make me believe it's not him:

• @mpkossen You mind closing this? I get the feeling this thread has nowhere to go but downhill from here.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

It's going downhill, thread closed. ;-)

Thanked by 2Rallias Dean
This discussion has been closed.