Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Windows VPS

lionlion Member
edited May 2017 in Requests

Hello,
i'm currently looking for a VPS that has the following specs:

1 dedicated Core

2GB RAM

KVM for Windows (with no additonal charges would be great)

1TB Traffic

30GB HDD or SSD

Payment method: Bitcoin

Budget: 15-18$ monthly

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Get a slice? ;)

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices

Don't think you're going to find an actual dedicated core for much less, it'll likely be "use what you want and we will just rate limit you to make due".

Francisco

• BopieBopie Member

Any reason why it has to be dedicated core?

• I'm sure @vmhaus should have something in France.

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • BopieBopie Member

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    I'm sure @vmhaus should have something in France.

No dedicated cores ;) he has fair share

Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • @Bopie said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    I'm sure @vmhaus should have something in France.

No dedicated cores ;) he has fair share

Fairs, then that case your best choice is Franny's slices

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • clickclouditclickcloudit Member
    edited May 2017

@Bopie said:

1 dedicated core? bitcoin? is probably illegal activity / botnet. Unless you will be mining but don't see a profit on it, even the best core you can get.

Careful providers, you have been warned

There is need for a rule to specify usage on request. I mean is obvious, you can change bitcoin to USD and get literally a windows vps anywhere for that price. This guy is hiding something

• @clickcloudit said:

@Bopie said:

1 dedicated core? bitcoin? is probably illegal activity / botnet. Unless you will be mining but don't see a profit on it, even the best core you can get.

There is need for a rule to specify usage on request. I mean is obvious, you can change bitcoin to USD and get literally a windows vps anywhere for that price. This guy is hiding something

to be fair windows can easily get you suspended on fair share usage. windows updates plus windows defender can easily max cpu if you're not careful.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @clickcloudit said:

@Bopie said:

No I disagree. I completely disagree with you here and I honestly think you are a genuine scum bag for assuming bitcoin + dedicated core means illegal activities. Thats bullshit, pure bullshit.

You can convert BTC to USD but I wouldnt if I had BTC and places accept it. He is not hiding something at all.

Thanked by 2dragonballz2k Yura
  • lionlion Member
    edited May 2017

@clickcloudit said:

Yeah dude, registered for one week sure the providers will listen to you. And nice accusation also.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • BopieBopie Member

@clickcloudit said:

@Bopie said:

Completely wrong, As a business, we still require correct contact information regardless of payment method, We take many payments in bitcoin and they are not different clients to people who use PayPal, Trust me from a hosting companies point of view if they are going to do illegal things the payment method won't stop them.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

We can offer KVM VPS with dedicated CPU Core at our Chicago USA location.

2GB Ram , 1xCPU Dedicated or 2xCPU (Shared), 70GB SSD Raid10 , 5TB Bandwidth . $13/month

https://client.host4fun.com/cart.php?gid=38

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Virmach offers would suit just fine. VPS run flawlessly and you got 10 locations to choose from.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2017

lion said: Hello, i'm currently looking for a VPS that has the following specs:

1 dedicated Core

2GB RAM

KVM for Windows (with no additonal charges would be great)

1TB Traffic

30GB HDD or SSD

Payment method: Bitcoin

Budget: 15-18$ monthly

MikePT said: @Virmach offers would suit just fine. VPS run flawlessly and you got 10 locations to choose from.

I would recommend the "SPEC-2" package with the dedicated core addon. Comes out to $30 per year + $10 per month (for dedicated core.) If you contact me I can provide it @ $50/yr for the dedicated core instead.

https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=114

25GB Disk (I can bump it to 30GB.)
    All your other requirements are met.

• datakodatako Member
    edited May 2017

@lion said:

@clickcloudit said:

Yeah dude, registered for one week sure the providers will listen to you. And nice accusation also.

lol definitely ignore @clickcloudit

I recall a thread where they claimed "millions" of droplets launched and 100% SLA.... their site now indicates 99 launched after being called out, and it looks like it's manually done too. Who knows what's true on there!

Not sure why requesting 1 dedicated core could be such a problem. I needed one before, so I guess I'm just as bad as you are @lion :)

Found it! https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2217919/

@VirMach has been pretty good, can't complain. I'd go with that

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Hello,

Please check V-Dedicated i5 package - https://www.wishosting.com/order/main/packages/hybrid_servers/?group_id=5

4 dedicated cores instead of one. Bitcoin is accepted.

• racksxracksx Member

Hi, hope this would work for you.

2.4 - 3.6GHZ

RAM 2 GB

DISK 25 GB SSD NVMe

IPv4 1x IPv4 address

IPv6 Available

Traffic Unlimited

Network Port 1 Gbps

DDOS Protection Included

France

$3.99 per month

Order link

• lionlion Member

@Francisco said:
    Get a slice? ;)

Don't think you're going to find an actual dedicated core for much less, it'll likely be "use what you want and we will just rate limit you to make due".

Francisco

Stock gone? :(

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@lion said:

@Francisco said:
    Get a slice? ;)

Francisco

Stock gone? :(

We've restocked our plans, please give it another try!

Francisco

• serverofferserveroffer Member, Patron Provider
  • emgemg Veteran

@clickcloudit said:

I would not be so quick to jump to conclusions about the @lion's VPS requirements and how he/she intends to use the VPS. Although caution is appropriate, there are other reasonable explanations:

• The simplest explanation: lion cares about personal privacy. Other than that, the VPS will be put to very ordinary uses.
    • lion may want to use the VPS for political protests of an oppressive government. A North Korean version of Wikileaks, perhaps? (Yeah, a very small website, and why Windows?)
    • lion may want to use the VPS for something related to sensitive subjects, such as AIDS or alternate lifestyles.
    • lion wants to set up a website criticizing their job or their boss, at a company that has lots of investigatory resources (think: Google, Apple, Microsoft, etc.)
    • Fill in the blank: Think of your own perfectly legitimate reasons for lion to want a VPS with a dedicated core and bitcoin payments.
    Thanked by 1lion
  • lionlion Member
    edited April 2018

Necro bumping this, searching again, currently with BuyVM however I'm looking for other options too:

CPU: 1 dedicated Core
    RAM: 2-3GB RAM
    Virtualization : KVM for Windows (with no additonal charges would be great)
    Traffic: 1TB
    Storage: 30GB HDD or SSD
    Payment method: Any common
    Budget: <25$ monthly
    DDoS Protection
    1 IPv4

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • I'm not sure that a necro bump is a good idea, but replying anyways.

Tagging @VMHaus as they provide a UK location with options for a (built-in/free) Windows license.

Also, see: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2740757/#Comment_2740757 and tagging @feezioxiii as his posts/offers seem to match.

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2018

@nullnothere said:
    I'm not sure that a necro bump is a good idea, but replying anyways.

Tagging @VMHaus as they provide a UK location with options for a (built-in/free) Windows license.

Also, see: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2740757/#Comment_2740757 and tagging @feezioxiii as his posts/offers seem to match.

Thank you for referring! Appreciate it :P

@lion said:
    Necro bumping this, searching again, currently with BuyVM however I'm looking for other options too:

CPU: 1 dedicated Core
    RAM: 2-3GB RAM
    Virtualization : KVM for Windows (with no additonal charges would be great)
    Traffic: 1TB
    Storage: 30GB HDD or SSD
    Payment method: Any common
    Budget: <25$ monthly
    DDoS Protection
    1 IPv4

I can offer you this specs but in Germany/Finland (Hetzner network)

2 Unlimited vCore (3.4+ Ghz) 4 GB RAM 200 GB HDD - RAID 1 2.5 TB Transfer @ 1 Gbps Soft DDOS protection (Hetzner) 1 Dedicated IP Licensed Windows 2012 - 2016

This package actually perform the same (Or more) as a dedicated E3 thread and you can use all the CPU power as you purchased without being afraid of restriction!

For only: 10.8$ (With coupon: 10OFF) Accepting: Paypal, Perfectmoney, Cryptocurrency.

Order here: https://billing.hyonix.com/order/main/index/vps

• @racksx said:

2.4 - 3.6GHZ

RAM 2 GB

DISK 25 GB SSD NVMe

IPv4 1x IPv4 address

IPv6 Available

Traffic Unlimited

Network Port 1 Gbps

DDOS Protection Included

France

$3.99 per month

Order link

Is this true???

• @zhujiwiki said:

@racksx said:

2.4 - 3.6GHZ

RAM 2 GB

DISK 25 GB SSD NVMe

IPv4 1x IPv4 address

IPv6 Available

Traffic Unlimited

Network Port 1 Gbps

DDOS Protection Included

France

$3.99 per month

Order link

Is this true???

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/128468/stay-away-from-cloudflexy-rackhost-co-dedicenter-com-a-dishonest-hosting-provider/p1

Look elsewhere for services that you require to be online.

Thanked by 1feezioxiii