Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

256mb RAM VPS for a VPN.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

256mb RAM VPS for a VPN.

TheRealMakanTheRealMakan Member
edited May 2017 in Requests

I know you're going to say LowEndSpirit, but I already checked and they only offered a shared IPv4. I'm looking for a dedicated IPv4 if anybody can offer this. Things I'd need are below:

• Dedicated IPv4 as I said.
  • North America location preferred.
  • 256mb of ram.
  • A lot of bandwidth.

I'm paying $12/year for my ImpactVPS with 512mb of ram and 500gb bandwidth but OpenVPN literally only uses 74mb of ram. I am looking to add some more users later on so 256mb seems like a good spot. Can anyone beat this offer for a lower price yearly?

(I'm looking to use the one from ImpactVPS for something else is the issue I'm having which is causing me to need another.)

EDIT: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/75410/request-cheap-vps-year-for-personal-vpn#latest - I've noticed this, but I'm going to need 256mb of ram since I'll be getting more users in the future on the server. (It's a private VPN, just a team of people will be on.)

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635

Comments

This discussion has been closed.