Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

about wishhosting.com?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

about wishhosting.com?

i try talk on chat of it and nothing do one account and send ticket and nothing now i come here to someone if can tell me anything about it.

Comments

• WickedWicked Member

How long did you wait?

• julinhobrowjulinhobrow Member
    edited May 2017

i wait support since day 2 chat stay offline all days

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@julinhobrow said:
    i wait support since day 2 chat stay offline all days

That's the weekend mate, highly likely that sales isn't available. You'll probably get an answer later today.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

what is your ticket number please?

• datakodatako Member

@exception0x876 said:
    what is your ticket number please?

Are you sure it's you? I think it's wishhosting they need help from /s

• bersybersy Member

wishhosting.com?

• saf31saf31 Member

wishosting or wishhosting ??

• wjtwjt Member

Seems pretty obvious to me whether it's WIS or WISH as WISH has nothing to do with hosting and it's a redirect.

• r0xzr0xz Member
    edited May 2017

This is non hosting related. lol

www.wishhosting.com

Wish Agency – sales focused marketing Yorkshire

• team_traitorteam_traitor Member
    edited May 2017

it's wishosting.com. I had purchased one on them but still waiting for the approval. Any one have experience with them? Kind enough to share your thoughts or experience rather.

• @jeorlie said:
    it's wishosting.com. I had purchased one on them but still waiting for the approval. Any one have experience with them? Kind enough to share your thoughts or experience rather.

Whilst I only ordered a NAT VPS (which I'm used to being manually provisioned), I left it & when I woke up the next day it had been provisioned. I'd just wait for a while, and if you haven't received it within a few days of purchase, open up a ticket.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • LeonnLeonn Member

just be more patient, it's a nice provider at least in my opinion.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • yeah the are nice. The support is fast. But I have problem with my VM I been configuring SSH pub keys but not working they offer a full refund after a day. I'm looking again.