Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server for website hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server for website hosting

AthylAthyl Member
edited May 2017 in Providers

I am interested in budget ($30-$50) dedicated server for normal website hosting (WHMCS/MAGENTO/HTML/PHP Sites).
Suggest me the server in my mention budget.

Location (France/UK/US)

Thank You

Note: I purchased server from SYS : So you Start - 32G E3-1245v2 SoftRaid 2x2TB Server (France), There is to much problem like i install Cloudlinux 7 and Purchase its license but after that server is not able to login through ssh (Seems like their hardware is to much old or something). [Maybe i am wrong so just i want to be clear is i am with right company or not)

Comments

• Don't waste $$$ on another server. Do you have IPMI/KVMoIP access?

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • AthylAthyl Member

Is this server is best for the website hosting?
    No i dont have IPMI/KVMoIP access.

• Hello @Athyl, from our own experience Hetzner(a provider from Germany) would fit your needs and its prices arent expensive at all.

you can find their official website here: https://www.hetzner.de/fi/
    And there is a server bidding section where you can get a cheap dedicated servers from them here: https://serverboerse.de/en/index.php

• BopieBopie Member

@Athyl said:
    I am interested in budget ($30-$50) dedicated server for normal website hosting (WHMCS/MAGENTO/HTML/PHP Sites).
    Suggest me the server in my mention budget.

Location (France/UK/US)

Thank You

Note: I purchased server from SYS : So you Start - 32G E3-1245v2 SoftRaid 2x2TB Server (France), There is to much problem like i install Cloudlinux 7 and Purchase its license but after that server is not able to login through ssh (Seems like their hardware is to much old or something). [Maybe i am wrong so just i want to be clear is i am with right company or not)

I have used SYS myself and never experienced the issues you mention here, I would not look for another provider I would concentrate on what you have now as SYS is probably cheaper than other offers for the same spec, It seems to me more like and iptables issue maybe ?

• Maybe it would be best to hire a sysadmin for a month or 2 to handle the startup and installation of your SYS server?

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Yeah, you should just hire someone to set it up for you. Saves time and get you on track!