Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Taiwan VPS/Servers with KBTelecom Network
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Taiwan VPS/Servers with KBTelecom Network

Hello, I'm looking for Taiwan VPS/Servers with KBTelecom Network.

Any Providers give me suggestion.

Thank you.

Comments

• alexhollalexholl Member
    edited May 2017

Many thanks jenkki ! They colo at KB Telecom but they dont offer servers of vps windows. Do you have any other suggestion for me !

• jenkkijenkki Member

alexholl said: Do you have any other suggestion for me !

Not much variants for that location.. :)

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2017

You won't be able to use HiNet, FET, TFN or APOL connectivity? Please specify what purposes you have for Taiwan virtual servers, and maybe I can provide some recommendations.

• @deployvm said:
    You won't be able to use HiNet, FET, TFN or APOL connectivity? Please specify what purposes you have for Taiwan virtual servers, and maybe I can provide some recommendations.

I need KB Telecom or PCCW TW for low latency for these a provider which have servers located at this Datacenter. I tried a looking fro taiwandc.com with hinet network... the ms > 60 although they have the same location at taiwan.

Example for IP: 203.208.201.85 -> PCCW TW & KB Telecom ping < 5ms to that server but Hinet > 60ms.

Thank you.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

We have pop peering coresss twix to kbt

Thanked by 1alexholl