Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mail Relay service that works with cPanel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mail Relay service that works with cPanel

UmairUmair Member

Hello,

So I am looking for a mail relay service/site/option that can be used with cPanel to send most emails to the user. I am not sending any spam or too many emails. The site has about 10K users and gets few signup everyday. (lets say 400 a day).

I want to use SMTP relay service to mask the server IP and also because the server provider recommended to use external relay. (DDOS protected server with cloudflare)

I am currently using sendgrid.com but out of 2000 emails, only 300 was delivered. Even my own test email to @gmail are not delivered. (while it says email sent)

I tried MailGun but their limits are insane. 100emails a day and they block your account randomly. Worst experience ever.

On average, I will probably be sending 500 emails a day. (that's rough number of users activity)
Needed to send bulk emails due to password reset for all users. (so that's like one time 10K emails).

Any recommendations ? Any solution ??

Thanks
Umair

Comments

• Mailchannels? As long as it's legit there is no problem with this amount of emails.

• EdmondEdmond Member

I use Mailjet but probably will not work for your sending load. Maybe try sparkpost for your site?

• UmairUmair Member

@BlazeMuis said:
    Mailchannels? As long as it's legit there is no problem with this amount of emails.

I am looking into them. But they seems a bit expensive compare to others.
    (dont really need too many features)

Thanks

• @Umair said:

@BlazeMuis said:
    Mailchannels? As long as it's legit there is no problem with this amount of emails.

I am looking into them. But they seems a bit expensive compare to others.
    (dont really need too many features)

Thanks

There are some resellers and one of them is on this forum but can't really remember his name. @jarland probably knows who I'm talking about.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Umair said: they seems a bit expensive compare to others

Yep, and when you don't pay the right price you get this:

Umair said: but out of 2000 emails, only 300 was delivered. Even my own test email to @gmail are not delivered

Thanked by 1Umair
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

BlazeMuis said: There are some resellers and one of them is on this forum but can't really remember his name. @jarland probably knows who I'm talking about.

@gleert

Thanked by 2BlazeMuis gleert
  • UmairUmair Member

@jarland said:
    Yep, and when you don't pay the right price you get this:

LOL. Well I didn't know sendgrid will be that bad. They are not not free provider, just lil cheap.

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

Umair said: I am looking into them. But they seems a bit expensive compare to others. (dont really need too many features)

You can see my MailChannels LET plans here.
    Let me know if you need more info!

Thanked by 1Umair
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Do you have your domain FULLY authorized?
    We use sendgrid for some local companies, like 5k emails per month, and they all get delivered. Well, 2% won't because the mailbox is full, no longer exists, or... any other reason.
    Support is great as well.

@gleert said:

Umair said: I am looking into them. But they seems a bit expensive compare to others. (dont really need too many features)

You can see my MailChannels LET plans here.
    Let me know if you need more info!

Pricing is excellent. Do we get access to the control panel, to track statistics, etc?

Thanked by 1gleert
  • gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

MikePT said: Pricing is excellent. Do we get access to the control panel, to track statistics, etc?

Yes you get access to console.mailchannels.net for statistics and the whole shebang (Most importantly the notifications)...

Thanked by 2MikePT josephb
  • drdrakedrdrake Member

Have you tried using Amazon SES?

• drdrake said: Have you tried using Amazon SES?

Data Transfer (applicable only to messages you send)
    Data Transfer In: $0.00 per GB.
    Data Transfer Out: See the table for "Data Transfer OUT From Amazon EC2 To Internet" on the EC2 Pricing Page.

NOTE: The email header and attachments are included in the data size used for billing.
    Attachments (applicable only to messages you send)
    $0.12 per GB of attachments sent.

Mail Chunks** (applicable only to messages you receive)
    $0.09 per 1,000 mail chunks.

**A mail chunk is a 256 KB chunk of email. Only complete chunks will be billed. For example, you would be billed for 3 chunks if Amazon SES receives an email of 768 KB and you would not be billed for any chunks if Amazon SES receives an email of 255 KB.

@gleert said:

MikePT said: Pricing is excellent. Do we get access to the control panel, to track statistics, etc?

Yes you get access to console.mailchannels.net for statistics and the whole shebang (Most importantly the notifications)...

Even with the smallest plans? That's... Pretty amazing.

• UmairUmair Member

When you are using "MailChannels" or any other SMTP Relay service to send email from cPanel, does the receiver see's your server IP (or hostname?)

Thanks

• Im using sendgrid without any problems.

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

I'm using SparkPost on a customer's pretty large vBulletin yuck forum. Customer is the type to complain about everything and I haven't heard any complaints over the last few weeks so I'll assume victory at this point.

• sarahsarah Member

You can try Amazon ses. But you should first try @jarland's MXRoute (i always support the small companies when possible. Disclaimer: I have not used the product but intend to when I need a mail relay)....

• ZerpyZerpy Member

@Umair said:
    When you are using "MailChannels" or any other SMTP Relay service to send email from cPanel, does the receiver see's your server IP (or hostname?)

Thanks

They will see it if they look in the mail source, but there's ways to avoid that (removing headers)

• UmairUmair Member

Getting too many issues with Sengrid, I am going to give MailChannels a try now.

Thanked by 1gleert
  • qtwrkqtwrk Member

Servermx.com

This is what i use to mask server IP.

I have tried quite few others, like mailgun, but they don't mask your server IP.

Servermx.com is by far the only one I found that can hide IP.

But it needs to do modification on postfix's configure file I don't know if you have access to it or not.

Yes, I have tried things like removing header, but didn't work on my case, I don't know why.