Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone knows virtwire contact info?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does anyone knows virtwire contact info?

imnotmoguimnotmogu Member

I have some things I need to contact with him,anyone knows it?please tell me

Comments

• @imnotmogu said:
    I have some things I need to contact with him,anyone knows it?please tell me

/deadpool

• sonicsonic Veteran

/thread

• BochiBochi Member

Oh, sorry to tell...but you're late to the party!
    Other than that: I guess @AnthonySmith could know a bit more, as VirtWire was part of LES for some time. However, I am not sure if I would share contact details with a random guy on the internet.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited May 2017

Tracking down Ryan won't be easy. Here's some info:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09928659 (look under "People" for what may be a personal address)

Your best bet may be to book a flight to Australia and to stake him out James Bond-style.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Do you need to contact virtwire or Ryan, I.e. Business or personal?

• I can probably get contact with Ryan but I can't share (and wont) any personal info about him. Please let me know why you need to contact him.

• williewillie Member

If someone here is in contact with Ryan, please feel free to tell him that I'd enjoy hearing what he's up to these days (I think he has my email). His VPS business obviously didn't work out, but it was entertaining enough while it lasted that I can't hold it against him.