Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video Feed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Video Feed

ScammerProutScammerProut Member
edited April 2017 in Requests

I have a website being made in html + css can anyone code me a video feed. I want to show live recording on my website something like datashack used to have back in the days. I currently use Zmodo cameras if that matters at all.

Comments

• Nginx rtmp?

• @BlazeMuis said:
    Nginx rtmp?

I have no experience in the field of coding.

• WSSWSS Member

@KeKe said:

@BlazeMuis said:
    Nginx rtmp?

Now Google it.

• ScammerProutScammerProut Member
    edited April 2017

@WSS said:

@KeKe said:

@BlazeMuis said:
    Nginx rtmp?

Now Google it.

I'm two steps ahead I already googled it. If I wanted to physically do the work myself I would of researched into it. The point is I don't have time to do it. This post isn't an application to link me to how to do it myself but to pay someone to do it for me. =)

• WSSWSS Member

@KeKe said:

@WSS said:

@KeKe said:

@BlazeMuis said:
    Nginx rtmp?

Now Google it.

I'm two steps ahead I already googled it. If I wanted to physically do the work myself I would of researched into it. The point is I don't have time to do it. This post isn't an application to link me to how to do it myself but to pay someone to do it for me. =)

YouTube, Daily Motion, and/or Facebook.

• BG32BG32 Member

YouTube and just embed it

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2017

Zmodo cameras; there as bad as their funlux offbrand which completely locked everyone out of being able to see the stream without using their proprietary software(don't know if they improved or not as I originally had an funlux 720p camera and yea when I could not use it in blue iris 4 or anything other than their proprietary software to view it that is when I just gave up and got a siricam branded camera instead.)